Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Horror Nights 29 Merchandise

Has anybody seen video or photos of all the Klowns shirts? So far only seen the Klownzilla one, and a horror ink one for Shorty.

Also, for anyone who did Horror Ink last year, how does it work? I know you pick your design on the screen, but do they print immediately, or do you come back later to collect?

I believe it's about 10-20 min. Could be longer if there is a lot of orders.

I know this isn’t the place to post this, but does anyone know of a legitimate place to purchase 2018 merch? My shirts have shrunk quite a bit and I want to buy new ones a size up.

Also, for anyone who did Horror Ink last year, how does it work? I know you pick your design on the screen, but do they print immediately, or do you come back later to collect?

When I did it last year, I was the only one getting it done, and it took about 15 minutes. While I was waiting, other people were picking up their orders.

If I did it again, I would order one whenever the kiosk is available, then pick it up on right before I left.

Just a note: the ink they use is pretty sticky (it attracts a lot of dryer lint and left a residue on a glossy finished guitar after a few minutes of it resting against the shirt.)

For those looking for the Klowns glass, all stores in the park were sold out on Saturday however the cart out in city walk had a few left.