Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

hmmmm when is this coming? Will this be open to day guests or just HHN? If the latter they better hurry up the event's practically half over lol.

But I'm excited for any plusses added to the events/parks.. and Love Stranger Things

Enjoyed my first night of 29 last night! Scare zones are a little lack-luster for me, but I've loved most of the houses. My fiance and I look like this and if anyone wants to say hi, I would enjoy whatever akward experience will be unleashed if said greeting was to occur. We will be attending the next four nights.
photo.php

Pic didn't work, but my profile pic is totally me. Heh heh

Enjoyed my first night of 29 last night! Scare zones are a little lack-luster for me, but I've loved most of the houses. My fiance and I look like this and if anyone wants to say hi, I would enjoy whatever akward experience will be unleashed if said greeting was to occur. We will be attending the next four nights.
photo.php

Pic didn't work, but my profile pic is totally me. Heh heh

Pic didnt work

...Where exactly, how exactly..would a ST Experience work in Cyber Gifts?! I would think they wouldn't have space, so..would they then opt to use the Bourne queue and/or preshow rooms?

...Where exactly, how exactly..would a ST Experience work in Cyber Gifts?! I would think they wouldn't have space, so..would they then opt to use the Bourne queue and/or preshow rooms?

Maybe where the telepod is currently? Only place I can think of, but it's going to get crazy busy in that store if so.

That's the exit area from the theater, that's why it looks like it's part of the theater. But that's actually the back right corner of the gift shop....where the Fly transporters are now located.
I meant the actual experience looks like it’s behind the curtains where the warning sign is, isn’t that where the exit doors are?