Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

So I was curious if anybody has made a big group chat on discord or something to talk about what we would like to see at 30 next year that way when speculation season comes we don’t just throw random BS on the forums?

Tonight felt a lot different than normal nights in a good way. Scare actors in zones were interacting a lot more with guest instead of the usual hand in face or quick sound in your ear, didn’t notice any talking with friends tonight. Those filling in for KKFOS and Yeti characters were killing it tonight also. Both house’s cast were very aggressive, didn’t know the Klown suits could move like that haha.

Tonight felt a lot different than normal nights in a good way. Scare actors in zones were interacting a lot more with guest instead of the usual hand in face or quick sound in your ear, didn’t notice any talking with friends tonight. Those filling in for KKFOS and Yeti characters were killing it tonight also. Both house’s cast were very aggressive, didn’t know the Klown suits could move like that haha.
A lot of people were in roles they normally aren't in as they were low on scareactors for the night so there was an extra energy last night.

I thought the Nightingales: Blood Pit cast was killing it last night. I did notice lots of empty boo holes in most of the other houses, though.

They totally screwed up the Springfield S&S last night. I would have made it to 30 house runs last night if they had managed that better. I still hit 28, which is my personal high.