Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion

Putting an actor or two in the calico mine ride and log ride is nothing compared to filming a sequence to go with an existing ride.
So They should just let building go empty and unused because they don't have enough rides to spread crowds out. I'd have to see numbers but feels like Knotts has to still spend more day to day with 20 extra rides open over what is open at HHN.

So They should just let building go empty and unused because they don't have enough rides to spread crowds out. I'd have to see numbers but feels like Knotts has to still spend more day to day with 20 extra rides open over what is open at HHN.
Never said that. My response was to someone who compared putting actors in the mine and log rides to filming a whole new sequence for Despicable Me.

Really ? Waittimes app had it open last night... strange. It was spread that it would be open tonight so we'll see

EDIT: Guess I'm wrong - Wizzarding World is CLOSED

Last edited:
Here I was hoping there would be a lot of people with the mentality of “Halloween is over, so what’s the point?” I guess not.

Closing night tomorrow is only gonna get busier tomorrow night so RIP us.
I mean, that’s how things have been for as long as I can remember. The best time to go, crowd-wise, is always the weekend after Halloween. Looking at the app now and these are middle-of-October wait times, not first-weekend-of-November wait times. I guess losing the tram really made the difference? Idk. It’s crazy.

It's really crazy to me that another year is about to end and speculation season is gonna start up again soon, feels like only yesterday that people were convinced Hellraiser and Metallica were coming, where does the time go? Here's to hoping closing night won't be too horribly packed, I'd like to get another run of all the mazes before the curtain closes on this year for good.

It's really crazy to me that another year is about to end and speculation season is gonna start up again soon, feels like only yesterday that people were convinced Hellraiser and Metallica were coming, where does the time go? Here's to hoping closing night won't be too horribly packed, I'd like to get another run of all the mazes before the curtain closes on this year for good.

A great year overall, with some interesting ideas strewn throughout every maze, marred by some disappointing behind-the-scenes omissions. Hopefully this year is a good springboard for a showstopping 2020.

Two Questions,

How crowded will it be tonight?
and
If I want to do every maze do I need express?
I am going to hedge and say it will be pretty crowded, and yes you should get express. If you asked this question any other year I’d say no to both, but this year has proven to be an exception.

I don’t think it will be like, utterly slammed or anything but last year we more or less walked on to everything all night. That’s not happening this year.

A great year overall, with some interesting ideas strewn throughout every maze, marred by some disappointing behind-the-scenes omissions. Hopefully this year is a good springboard for a showstopping 2020.

I always think that the year after they include an additional maze, it gives the creative team the experience to better plan and allocate the budget to whatever attractions they do the following. Given that I highly doubt next year we're seeing a maze increase, I'm positive the team will have a better approach to how they spend their budget with each maze next year, based on what worked and what didn't in 2019.