Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Super Nintendo World (Osaka)

Tonight is the night I finally may get to see what they’re doing with Mario Kart, Yoshi, etc. It’d be awesome if we get to see any of the AAs too. Just gimme 1 image though, that’s all I need!

My guess for visual art is a form of visual representation of the land, similar to how Hogsmeade and Diagon had 3D previews on the site; alongside a piece of artwork of the MK Queue Line (possibly in the first room of Bowser's Castle). I don't think we'll see a piece of art of the loading platforms.

Honestly, a lot of this depends on what Nintendo wants to announce, too. Universal isn't operating solo here and it's possible Nintendo may want them to announce more than Universal normally would at this stage.
Does Nintendo tend to be flashy with their announcement, or hold to the chest a bit? I don’t follow their marketing close enough.

What does it say in Japanese?
Translated from Japanese by Google
Today, the latest information on SUPER NINTENDO WORLD, scheduled to open in 2020 at Universal Studios Japan, will be unveiled. In addition to the gimmick in the park, it became clear about the global expansion. More on that later! #usj#WeAreMario

So it sounds like more info might still be coming based of this and the picture that says "kick off presentation" possibly at 10pm est?