Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance (DL)

fixed that for ya

Curious as to why you feel that way. I can see your argument if you're against people pirating apps. I just want to be able to tweak settings and customize the interface more. For example, with a 6.5" screen, Apple is still limiting the pages to just a 4 x 6 layout of icons, not including the dock. What a waste of screen real estate. I don't see anything wrong with being able to add more rows and columns, changing icon themes, etc.

RIP to those who paid $150+ for the day just to go on this ride.

Look, I understand that things are never guaranteed to be open or working properly. Call me “entitled”, but if I paid the highest tier just to enter the lottery to ride only to find out its suddenly closed, that would really put a damper on my day. Ouch.

Last edited:
They should probably change the design of the ride at Paris. Maybe nix the drop tower element? But I imagine that the issue isn't mechanical but rather the coordination of ride vehicles. So maybe add some more space between scenes or decrease the throughput?

They should probably change the design of the ride at Paris. Maybe nix the drop tower element? But I imagine that the issue isn't mechanical but rather the coordination of ride vehicles. So maybe add some more space between scenes or decrease the throughput?

Problem is you need the elevators to make the layout work, and the lifts/drops are (to my understanding) the main things causing the repeated issues.

Also, I really think Disney ought to be issuing make-good tickets when it's down all day. That's really unacceptable when they're charging a premium.

This happens at parks all the time. Happened with Hagrid’s for like a year. I guess I’m not seeing what the big deal is?

For what it’s worth every time I’ve been to the park it’s been working, and I think I’m in the statistical majority.

Are you allowed to change your reservation before the park opens? For example, if I have a tier 5 ticket and I saw "blogmickey" tweet about it before park opening, can't you just reschedule your visit?

Are you allowed to change your reservation before the park opens? For example, if I have a tier 5 ticket and I saw "blogmickey" tweet about it before park opening, can't you just reschedule your visit?
Yea you can cancel your reservation. Per Disneyland website:

• Theme park reservations cannot be modified, but can be cancelled by visiting My Theme Park Reservations. If you’d like to cancel an existing reservation and book a new one, please first check on the availability of reservations for your new desired date and/or park.

Wow, I trash Disney a lot, but I finally got to ride this - what an attraction. I was blown away, but also shocked at how fast everything went. From start to finish this ride was a blast, and every effect worked, and the ride operated from start of opening to end without issue. Didn't even get a 7 o'clock boarding time, got one at 12.