Disney+ | Page 46 | Inside Universal Forums

Disney+

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Didn't Wandavision shoot before Falcon/WS? If that's the case..and especially as F/WS didn't finish proper production, I wonder if they may be trying to bump that up as the first MS show for 2020.

Didn't Wandavision shoot before Falcon/WS? If that's the case..and especially as F/WS didn't finish proper production, I wonder if they may be trying to bump that up as the first MS show for 2020.
WandaVision just needs post-production work done. The question is if events from F&WS was supposed to bleed into WandaVision (and WandaVision itself was supposed to go into Multiverse, which has now moved).

Reactions: SeventyOne
WandaVision just needs post-production work done. The question is if events from F&WS was supposed to bleed into WandaVision (and WandaVision itself was supposed to go into Multiverse, which has now moved).

I'm..thinking more in that it's supposed to go into Multiverse. If it's a matter of post-production, Disney has said that any projects that are in that area of development, that they won't be as effective. I would argue, they could bump it up just because they didn't properly finish filming for Falcon and Winter Soldier.

Unless, they split F/WS into two half-seasons, with the first half releasing in the Summer and then the second half releasing later in early 2021.

EDIT:

The Simpsons will begin showing the older episodes in 4:3 format on May 28th.

I'm..thinking more in that it's supposed to go into Multiverse. If it's a matter of post-production, Disney has said that any projects that are in that area of development, that they won't be as effective. I would argue, they could bump it up just because they didn't properly finish filming for Falcon and Winter Soldier.

Unless, they split F/WS into two half-seasons, with the first half releasing in the Summer and then the second half releasing later in early 2021.
The show's already only 6 episodes and you wanna split it in half? :lol:

The show's already only 6 episodes and you wanna split it in half? :lol:

Look, I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed, but I would wonder if they had at-least shot for the first 3 episodes completely. And in doing so, it could be a matter of going into post-production and to get it out soon (although..I am not accounting to if there is a potential bleed from Black Widow, considering the two). :bonk:

Reactions: n i c k
Look, I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed, but I would wonder if they had at-least shot for the first 3 episodes completely. And in doing so, it could be a matter of going into post-production and to get it out soon (although..I am not accounting to if there is a potential bleed from Black Widow, considering the two). :bonk:
The thing is, they had completed filming in Atlanta and were now in Prague. I'm thinking that there may be action sequences for all episodes being filmed there, which means it's possible that none are finished yet.

Looking forward to this. I've never been the biggest Simpsons fan, but I wanted to watch through the series and I refuse to do it with the way the older episodes are currently being shown.

I'm probably going to do a season 2-8 rewatch once this goes up.

Reactions: Nick
Ugh. Was really hoping for something from one of the Marvel shows, but all we got from their announcements and first looks were Muppets Now, Another trailer for Artemis Fowl, Date for Simpsons 4:3 aspect ratio and a first look at the new Phineas and Ferb movie. I should've known better than to get my hopes up...

Reactions: belloq87

WandaVision hasn't finished filming. I'm not sure where that rumor started.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nick
WandaVision hasn't finished filming. I'm not sure where that rumor started but I can confidently tell you it's wrong haha. I have quite a few friends working on it.
I started it apparently :lol: I misread an article. I thought it said that filming had finished on March 2nd, but now i'm looking again and seeing that it got halted.

I started it apparently :lol: I misread an article. I thought it said that filming had finished on March 2nd, but now i'm looking again and seeing that it got halted.

Oh no I saw people all over reddit saying the same thing too.

Last edited:
So F&WS was supposed to come out in August - it's clearly not going to hit that date. I wonder if The Mandalorian could potentially hit the August date though and F&WS could be pushed back to October/November if they can finish their filming sometime in the next few months.

Reactions: belloq87
Meanwhile...originally from Emre Kaya (previously from Geeks WorldWide) and colloborated by Jeremy Conrad..it seems like Disney and Square Enix are in some form of development on a untitled Kingdom Hearts project for D+, with the pilot being made in Unreal Engine.

EDIT: Skylar Shuler has added onto this--it will be a series, completely animated in CG that is expected to have the original cast members returning for their roles in the terms of integration of Disney character's..

It is still unclear if this will be integrated into the Kingdom Heart's franchise, or if it'll be an animated adaptation.

Last edited:
That’s certainly a solid move imo. KH has a loyal fan base and with Clone Wars now over, this can be their next “event” animated series.

I don’t think KH would’ve worked well in live action anyway. I’m not sure how you would do that.

That’s certainly a solid move imo. KH has a loyal fan base and with Clone Wars now over, this can be their next “event” animated series.

I don’t think KH would’ve worked well in live action anyway. I’m not sure how you would do that.

I'm so looking forward to television critics attempting to make sense of the series's mind-boggling logic.

I also hope it's a smoothing-over remake of the original stories that cleans up the bungled lore and mythology and not some weird spinoff that'll provide context to something or other.

I'm so looking forward to television critics attempting to make sense of the series's mind-boggling logic.

I also hope it's a smoothing-over remake of the original stories that cleans up the bungled lore and mythology and not some weird spinoff that'll provide context to something or other.

I'm..strangely thinking both?

Square/Nomura are madmen, and I get the feeling this will be in some way or shape, integral to the next major KH title in development. What I am curious of, is if the show will be completely done in Unreal Engine or not..

I'm..strangely thinking both?

Square/Nomura are madmen, and I get the feeling this will be in some way or shape, integral to the next major KH title in development. What I am curious of, is if the show will be completely done in Unreal Engine or not..
If they want a show that is accessible to people outside of those that have played all the games, they need it not to be connected. This has to be something that anyone can put on and be able to get into.

Reactions: GA-MBIT