Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Cabana Bay Beach Resort

Aren’t the towers separate? My parents booked a standard room last year and ended up in the towers. They didn’t like it as they were far from the food court.

If you want to be connected to the food court I would request one of the building names that are on the map. I was in Americana and had a standard room on the 6th floor.

Aren’t the towers separate? My parents booked a standard room last year and ended up in the towers. They didn’t like it as they were far from the food court.

If you want to be connected to the food court I would request one of the building names that are on the map. I was in Americana and had a standard room on the 6th floor.
Americana and Continental are the two towers, there are the round ones down by Volcano bay as well but but they are not attached. The north courtyard buildings are not directly connected to the food court/lobby and have exterior doors while the towers have interior doors and a direct connection to the food court/lobby.

Staying at CBBR for the first time in a standard room....Are the these rooms connected to the main building? Ie, will I be able to walk to the food court etc without? going outside.

How late do the pool hours tend to be open mid-september, and how busy is that time of year? And how much are adult sized tubes for the lazy river?

Sorry for the thousands of questions hahaa! Thank you for any help :)

I can’t give you any updated advice but you’ll love it.

Americana and Continental are the two towers, there are the round ones down by Volcano bay as well but but they are not attached. The north courtyard buildings are not directly connected to the food court/lobby and have exterior doors while the towers have interior doors and a direct connection to the food court/lobby.

Right. I was referring to the round ones as the towers and Americana etc as the attached buildings.

Staying at CBBR for the first time in a standard room....Are the these rooms connected to the main building? Ie, will I be able to walk to the food court etc without? going outside.

How late do the pool hours tend to be open mid-september, and how busy is that time of year? And how much are adult sized tubes for the lazy river?

Sorry for the thousands of questions hahaa! Thank you for any help :)

All room buildings are connected to the main building inside.
I went twice in January and the Lazy River was open until 23 PM. Excellent hotel, you will not regret staying there

Cabana Bay was, once again, named 2019's Best Moderate or Budget Theme Park Hotel Resort by Theme Park Insider.....In my opinion, a well deserved honor, both amenities, price value and service......Edit: Niles added, in his later comments to some posters who wanted to know who the runnerup hotels were, that there were no other moderate or budget hotels anywhere near CBBR in the ratings, therefore he thought it best not to even mention them.

Last edited:
If it weren't for the people in the pool, you wouldn't guess this was a hotel that's open. I see no cars in this aerial. This is the same hotel that had to build a second garage because they were having issues with having enough parking capacity.

If it weren't for the people in the pool, you wouldn't guess this was a hotel that's open. I see no cars in this aerial. This is the same hotel that had to build a second garage because they were having issues with having enough parking capacity.

and...that's the pool that's usually most crowded....and I don't go during the busy, or near busy, seasons.

In fairness that side of the hotel, besides the pool, isn't open yet.

Went to Cabana Bay the 20-24 Gave me early check in and Free Parking for my stay.Passholder Room Rate 109.00 (sat 129.00) Overall a great trip .No service on the room unless requested and then a 3 Hour delay Before Maids enter room (i assume to give any virus on surfaces time to die)Pool and Lazy river closed at 7pm Monday because of Lightning Other than that weather was great everyone was supposed to be masked but saw plenty in hallways without . But employees requested you put one on to interact with them. The wing with outside rooms appeared to be unoccupied. (wing toward park)
Only one Hiccup Room had coffee maker and no coffee cups asked down at Food area and was told i had to purchase coffee ....I explained to that person no cups in room and was told" maid will replace them" well maids not cleaning room until checkout. Minor inconvenience .

Went to Cabana Bay the 20-24 Gave me early check in and Free Parking for my stay.Passholder Room Rate 109.00 (sat 129.00) Overall a great trip .No service on the room unless requested and then a 3 Hour delay Before Maids enter room (i assume to give any virus on surfaces time to die)Pool and Lazy river closed at 7pm Monday because of Lightning Other than that weather was great everyone was supposed to be masked but saw plenty in hallways without . But employees requested you put one on to interact with them. The wing with outside rooms appeared to be unoccupied. (wing toward park)
Only one Hiccup Room had coffee maker and no coffee cups asked down at Food area and was told i had to purchase coffee ....I explained to that person no cups in room and was told" maid will replace them" well maids not cleaning room until checkout. Minor inconvenience .
They want you to go down to $$$ star or the diner.