Super Nintendo World (Osaka) | Page 69 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World (Osaka)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I still don't think that's the "Courtyard". It doesn't look themed at all.

It still might not be, but it looks like some castle style theming may have been added since previous pics, although without higher resolution it's hard to tell.

What about the larger opening on the left? It could be the courtyard. And it looks like there is theming there.
Maybe. That makes sense. It could be both even. Small courtyard for Express or something? They have Express at this park? I know the Orlando plans had an Express line.

Reactions: Disneyhead
I can't imagine the courtyard will be indoors, so id have to imagine its one of those 2 openings in the building. It makes too much sense especially since the Courtyard is already rumored for part of the queue.

One thing I've wondered and maybe its been asked, but is any of the interactivity going to be on the first level? As in, the stuff on the left next to Mario kart, entrances are on the 2nd level and Toad's Cafe is below it, but is there any room below Peach's Castle and part of the Yoshi ride for more interactive play or just on the top left?