The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 433 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would chalk it up to just Control+F not highlighting all the fields they needed to update to this year's dates.

Interesting that a Sapphire package starts at $69 per person based on a family of four. Back off the base hotel rate of 114 and they're valuing the two-day flex HHN tickets at $20.25 per night. Not bothering with tax and all.

I’m betting on two of the blog post houses(as Twisted Tradition is looking more like it might be tied into Pumpkin) to be featured in the Anniversary House.. Which I keep saying is possibly based around Carey, OH. Which again the Depths of Fear scene is actually The Spawning.. It would make a lot more sense, especially if majority of the other houses in there are from Carey. Otherwise if it was just a best of through the years type of Anniversary House I would think they would choose a house like Graveyard Games or Yeti to represent HHN 29, no?

Last edited:
Some of you guys really underestimate tent houses, especially the MIB tent. We don’t even know what exactly is going to be featured in the “anniversary” house and you’re already making assumptions. At least let it be announced first before you make that judgement.
I’m not dogging tent houses. They’ve had some of my favorite houses of the past few years, but they have limitations, MIB seemingly moreso than the sprungs.
So..based on the speculation, if the anniversary house is in MIB tent you can rule out some scenes and definitely rule out a mega house. Are we not all speculating about all of this any way?
While M&M looked amazing, I can appreciate it looks like they're doing something different with two separate anniversary houses. The anniversary (original content) house for MIB, and the Icons house in one of the soundstages.
Ah yeah I forgot about the icon house. In that case I don’t mind it so much.. not to mention some of the best houses of the past few years have been very claustrophobic.

Last edited:
Reactions: Clive
Not looking down, was just responding to the hyperbole that she was anywhere close to the greatest ever.

Those of us who know internal people obviously get different opinions of the same things. Wouldn’t assume that everyone is thrilled about Eilish in a year some people would prefer to be as safe as possible. There are analytical types who realize 65M Instagram followers doesn’t automatically sell tickets, just like Cristiano Ronaldo’s 227M followers doesn’t automatically sell soccer tickets.

While I am a fan of her’s I don’t believe I hyperbolized her being one of the “greatest ever”, I was just speaking objectively on her success & current popularity.

I know she’s not everyone’s cup of tea, but, factually speaking, her music is extremely popular (according to RS her album sold the most last year, and according to Spotify it was streamed the most as well) and she sells (her tour sold over 500,000 tickets in the first hour it went on sale).

So, while we don’t know for sure yet how that’ll all contribute to the success of her involvement in HHN, we’ll just have to move on and wait and see how it all plays out.

I think the hotel rates may go down a little bit lower. These times are unprecedented and at the end of the day, HHN is still a business so they have to sell some rooms and make some money.

This isn’t new info, I’ve seen a package deal up since March.
I may have missed this before but I thought there was speculation whether the RIP tour would be available. Atleast that part has been confirmed by this, right? Also the Behind the Screams tour.

I had refrained from saying "watch for the $69/night rate to get loaded" for obvious reasons, but you can go look for the $69/night rate now.

Previous base was 79. Could go lower if bookings stay as weak as they've been.
These package deals are never any better than booking separate as they are "Based on a family of 4"
I always book my room with AP discount and buy tickets separate. At the very least it's the same price & sometimes better. Plus much easier to modify if needed!

The "advanced purchase" is that also referring to actual HHN tickets? So no tickets sold at the gate? Sorry to stir up will FFP happen or not again but that is making me wonder about it....or if FFP will have a reservation system or something

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
Status
Not open for further replies.