The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 434 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Random travel agency ruins the last big surprise of hhn 30 :lol:
Could you imagine? Lol.

I can't remember if this has been discussed - had to skip a lot of pages. Are we pretty much certain that we're getting Texas Chainsaw 3D? Could it possibly be the 2003 remake, or even one of the sequels?

I've still never seen TCM 3D. It looked bad. But, as I've stated before, that doesn't mean in any way that the house will be bad. I'm going to have to watch it before going though.

Reactions: londonwerecat
I've still never seen TCM 3D. It looked bad. But, as I've stated before, that doesn't mean in any way that the house will be bad. I'm going to have to watch it before going though.
If you cant find it for free anywhere, you could always watch the Kill Count Version of it. Thats what I do if I dont want to spend the money on a horror movie. I can PM you a link if you need it.

Reactions: JJ591
My only issue with 3D being a house is leather face looks so dumb in that movie
I doubt that we will see masks for Leatherface that are any different than the ones from the previous TCM houses. Like how the Michael Myers masks were the same for every Halloween house despite the fact that the Halloween 4 mask looks completely different than the original

So I've been thinking, ever since an app for HHN30 allowing for virtual queues, themed quests, was rumored. They could tie the app into Legendary Truth somehow. Hear me out: The app opens up with the LT logo, Boris Schustler (The Head Guy at LT) pops up and says "Hello. I'm Boris Schustler, I'm with the Legendary Truth, we're an organization dedicated to hunting down paranormal apparitions, we've been getting reports that an intern at Universal Creative has dropped the lantern, causing the Icons of Horror Nights past to be released. Your mission is to investigate each house, and collect information so we can trap these Icons back in the lantern." This is my idea for an HHN app.

So I've been thinking, ever since an app for HHN30 allowing for virtual queues, themed quests, was rumored. They could tie the app into Legendary Truth somehow. Hear me out: The app opens up with the LT logo, Boris Schustler (The Head Guy at LT) pops up and says "Hello. I'm Boris Schustler, I'm with the Legendary Truth, we're an organization dedicated to hunting down paranormal apparitions, we've been getting reports that an intern at Universal Creative has dropped the lantern, causing the Icons of Horror Nights past to be released. Your mission is to investigate each house, and collect information so we can trap these Icons back in the lantern." This is my idea for an HHN app.

The app is nixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.