Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's possible to social distance AOV. You would just have to cut capacity in the theater down to at least 50% and then stagger the exit at the end of the show so you don't have a stamped of people running over each other. And of course be social distancing in the bleachers and wiping down between shows.
I wish there was a way to distance the lagoon show marathon of mayhem was such a excellent surprise last year

I wish there was a way to distance the lagoon show marathon of mayhem was such a excellent surprise last year
I feel like theres probably a way to distance it, aren't they doing daytime fountain shows?
I know that's not really the same, but in principle it shouldn't be too hard to distance a show that's entirely outside

What else could they be putting in FFL. A HHN themed U Rest area?
Honestly, this would be my guess. And I think they are going to need U Rest space for people between houses. While I'd love another show or something cool, they are going need to manufacture areas for people to be directed to throughout the night - and that space would probably be pretty good for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.