Halloween at Universal Orlando 2020 | Page 56 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween at Universal Orlando 2020

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If they do open another house I hope it helps with this quarters financials and translates into some extra shifts / work for those needing it. Who knows maybe some big crowds continuing into November delays more furloughs ....

I don’t see it as a slap in the face. Just a company fighting tooth and nail to stop the bleeding in an absolutely hellacious year for the industry. Or, trying to get some small ROI knowing they can’t use it next year.

Of course I will be disappointed I missed it, but will look forward to hearing all about it from my local friends and the community.

Well the cause for speculation that tooth fairy and brides not coming back next year is because they’ve been used more than they normally would be and mazes kinda deteriorate with use over time. If the speculation on Beetlejuice or tick or whatever opening is true then i assume it would only be open for like a week give or take so hypothetically if it does open it would still be ok to be used next year right? Right? Just talking speculatively
Well the rumor is an IP opening up this year as it can’t come back next year. So don’t get your hopes up it will come back next year.

Reactions: HydraGen2299
People keep commenting on how many days are left, as if Universal has never done one-day, one-off add-ons at the end of HHN.

They did it with Sting Alley in ‘09. They did it with the Christmas protest last year.
I would think a house would require more staffing than a scarezone?

People keep commenting on how many days are left, as if Universal has never done one-day, one-off add-ons at the end of HHN.

They did it with Sting Alley in ‘09. They did it with the Christmas protest last year.

Comparing a house with ops, tech, actors, and makeup needed to a one off zone and a one night Christmas protest is interesting.

Reactions: RevFreako
It was put together in a small time frame, but not in a time frame of less then 10 days. The biggest hold up originally was marketing.
Are we talking about the same event that informed a large member of manager roles they'd be working the event *checks my post history* 7 days before TM Preview?

I have zero to contribute in terms of this rumor, but the only people seeming to dismiss it as worthless are those with no history of insider knowledge :shrug:

Comparing a house with ops, tech, actors, and makeup needed to a one off zone and a one night Christmas protest is interesting.
Zones have those things as well. Typically a house or zone will have one dedicated tech, around 20 actors a cast, and one make-up person (per house). Of the things that “matter,” they’re all near identical. Ops is the only big difference, but also the easiest difference to address as its just a person in a shirt.

Zones have those things as well. Typically a house or zone will have one dedicated tech, around 20 actors a cast, and one make-up person (per house). Of the things that “matter,” they’re all near identical. Ops is the only big difference, but also the easiest difference to address as its just a person in a shirt.
Do u have any information can u confirm or deny any of this?

Do u have any information can u confirm or deny any of this?
This being a third house, or the logistical stuff I posted?

Regarding a third house - I’ve heard stuff I believe but can’t confirm, which makes me hesitant to comment on it. That, and I don’t care either way. So whatever happens happens.

Regarding the logistics - it’s how they’ve always done it.

You mean the one you sit at home on the couch and stream it in? Looking forward to sending in my check!

Ok, I'm sorry, I know nothing but could see a virtual event with high enough production values. VR can be like being there for your brain.

Wait is there rumors of no physical event? Didn’t they just say they can’t wait to throw something big next year?

Reactions: JoeCamel