Halloween at Universal Orlando 2020 | Page 55 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween at Universal Orlando 2020

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I just don’t understand why WB wouldn’t want them to use it next year unless they are planning their own event again but with everybody struggling from a pandemic I don’t see them spending money on a event that wasn’t exactly successful the last time they tried.

I just don’t understand why WB wouldn’t want them to use it next year unless they are planning their own event again but with everybody struggling from a pandemic I don’t see them spending money on a event that wasn’t exactly successful the last time they tried.
It’s all speculation man. We don’t know if another house is happening, we don’t know if that house will come back next year, nor do we know if the other two will or won’t come back next year.

Scheduling would have to be done quick to make it by Halloween. Not saying it's impossible, but it's something to consider.
It's possible one could start now and remain open until the Christmas crap starts

Something like Beetlejuice would be fun any time of year

I’ll be honest this could just be me upset I won’t see beetlejuice however. This is a giant middle finger to anybody that’s not local. This is almost 1/3 of a event completely gone that the majority of people never got to experience. I understood opening up 2 houses as a taste of what’s to come next year but using possibly one of the biggest Halloween movies ever just for a week is absolutely mind boggling to me. The more I think about it it’s absolutely me being jealous others will get a chance but it would of been nice to give everybody a opportunity.
It is a giant middle Finger to everyone that made the trip from out of states over the past few weeks. It just seems like a stupid decision since they are already reaching capacity on the weekends no matter what

It is a giant middle Finger to everyone that made the trip from out of states over the past few weeks. It just seems like a stupid decision since they are already reaching capacity on the weekends no matter what
It makes sense from a 'riding the hype train' perspective

The promise of the Cinematic Spectacular show is in the same boat IMO

Well the cause for speculation that tooth fairy and brides not coming back next year is because they’ve been used more than they normally would be and mazes kinda deteriorate with use over time. If the speculation on Beetlejuice or tick or whatever opening is true then i assume it would only be open for like a week give or take so hypothetically if it does open it would still be ok to be used next year right? Right? Just talking speculatively