Halloween at Universal Orlando 2020 | Page 53 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween at Universal Orlando 2020

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
No sarcasm, I didn't expect it either. A full cast was sent the same NDA emails that Tooth and Brides got before they were fully offered positions.

I was skeptical of the last NDA emails, I really didn't expect Tooth or Brides to reappear. I might just be a believer this time.
Isn’t there literally 2 weeks left??

I thought we de-bunked Tooth closing as "they TMs are staffed five more days but that's spread over days till 11/1"?
We did, but you know how sometimes a ghost doesn't know it's dead for a while? it's like that.

Of the 5 IPs only 3 seem likely
Texas
Beetlejuice
Hillhouse
brides is already open and Billie was never complete.
Texas could be used next year since a new film is releasing.
hill house didn’t wanna open during a pandemic so unfortunately it sounds like it’s beetlejuice...

NOW THAT is how you speculate! Use rational, deductive reasoning.

I'm conflicted, I'm very excited that Beetlejuice is opening, but if this means that Tooth will be closing early then that's a shame.
Technically couldn't both of them run under the same casts at different points of the day?
That would explain the Park times expanding Ig.

I'm conflicted, I'm very excited that Beetlejuice is opening, but if this means that Tooth will be closing early then that's a shame.
Technically couldn't both of them run under the same casts at different points of the day?
That would explain the Park times expanding Ig.

tooth fairy cast a very specific body type. Same for Brides.