Halloween at Universal Orlando 2020 | Page 52 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween at Universal Orlando 2020

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I’m seeing a lot of posts on twitter from cast members that Tooth Fairy only has 5 days left? If this is true, anyone know why they’re cutting it early? If this is the case, I’m actually arriving at universal on its last day and nearly missed the chance to see it.

I’m seeing a lot of posts on twitter from cast members that Tooth Fairy only has 5 days left? If this is true, anyone know why they’re cutting it early? If this is the case, I’m actually arriving at universal on its last day and nearly missed the chance to see it.

Yeah I really hope they don’t close it early because I booked a trip mainly to see these two houses next week.

What particularly stings about Tooth Fairy is that, as a library supervisor and book-lover, I really wish I could see that beautiful moving storybook facade in person

• Sad
Reactions: TheCodeMan95

Would be a way to bring in more people for the last weekend while keeping staffing the same, just shift them to a new house. No clue, guess we'll find out soon.

Reactions: HHNObsession
Is this coming from any reliable sources? I'm not seeing it on Twitter.

Attachments

• 75F74E42-25D3-45CE-9FA8-71E66E0D47B0.jpeg
    75F74E42-25D3-45CE-9FA8-71E66E0D47B0.jpeg
    92.5 KB · Views: 56
I hope the houses stay as I have a hotel room booked at Cabana Bay for the weekend of Halloween. Was planing on doing both Brides and TF. Since hotel guess are no longer granted entry to the parks, I hope no new house opens so crowds are low and I can get in. (I’m wearing a costume so early entry might not work out for me.)

I hope the houses stay as I have a hotel room booked at Cabana Bay for the weekend of Halloween. Was planing on doing both Brides and TF. Since hotel guess are no longer granted entry to the parks, I hope no new house opens so crowds are low and I can get in. (I’m wearing a costume so early entry might not work out for me.)

Where have you heard that hotel guests are no longer granted entry into the parks? I have been told differently when it comes to capacity, hotel guests are still allowed in.

This weekend would be a great way to experience the houses. The park just hits different at night, especially if you are enjoying some houses. Not HHN, but as close as you are going to get. Three hours or so of the park under darkness, runs through both houses, Skeleton bar, some pizza fries, a few adult beverages. Yes please.

Are they still expecting hell week this year?
On a quick glance, it looks like a mixed bag. Neither Orange County Public Schools or Seminole County Public Schools have their usual day off this year in October, but a few random counties do. At the very least, Lake County, Pinellas County and Polk County have days off this weekend. Don't have time to check others right now :lol:

It wouldn't surprise me if they're expecting a bit heavier crowds because of those, but they could also be largely adjusting simply because every park in Orlando has been absolutely swamped on the weekends lately.

Last edited:
On a quick glance, it looks like a mixed bag. Neither Orange County Public Schools or Seminole County Public Schools have their usual day off this year in October, but a few random counties do. At the very least, Lake County, Pinellas County and Polk County have days off this weekend. Don't have time to check others right now :lol:

It wouldn't surprise me if they're expecting a bit heavier crowds because of those, but they could also be largely adjusting simply because every park in Orlando has been absolutely swamped on the weekends lately.
Or maybe the new fall break that some school districts are implementing? Who knows?

I mean the parks have been hitting capacity on the weekends so the crowds can’t get any heavier.

Last edited:

On the Universal official website it still ends 11/1.