Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal Endless Summer Resort - Surfside and Dockside Inn & Suites

I-Drive Access is ridiculously limited at both properties. There is a room key only access gate near the intersection at both properties, but the last time I was at Surfside, the gate was dead bolted (even a key wouldn't open it). The garage has an emergency exit staircase that drops onto I-Drive (that is hard to find), but it doesn't grant entry. The only reliably open spot is the Gate that is pretty far down Universal Blvd.
You can just walk through the garage at Surfside like these people are doing on Google Street View:

OCMlR50.jpg

Universal Orlando has finally opened Endless Summer Resort - Dockside Inn & Suites on December 15, 9 months after its original opening scheduled in March.

Universal Orlando has finally opened Endless Summer Resort - Dockside Inn & Suites on December 15, 9 months after its original opening scheduled in March.

Great review.