Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Disney Springs Discussion

I want to see someone like The Dis do a blind taste test between Voodoo and Everglazed with similar types. Feels like this fills a need for DS that isn’t served yet/Starbucks had cornered which is good.

That being said both of these things can be right:
  1. Market for both locations are not the same. And frankly if you’re a local you’re probably going to another donut place in orlando instead of either
  2. God this place is so expensive

I didn’t realize how buried in the West Side Everglazed is.
Between that and the price, I’m not feeling too great about it long term.

Its really bad right now because they aren’t letting people use the stairs to/from the garage that are right next to it. At least they weren’t last week. Hopefully when they open that side of the garage again a lot of people will see it walking in.

I didn’t realize how buried in the West Side Everglazed is.
Between that and the price, I’m not feeling too great about it long term.

It's the first breakfast place in DS if you're taking the bus from a resort and also next to one of the Orange Garage entrances. It's not central but I can see the utility of its location.

It's the first breakfast place in DS if you're taking the bus from a resort and also next to one of the Orange Garage entrances. It's not central but I can see the utility of its location.
If you are taking a bus, you will hit Starbucks (among other places) well before you get to Everglazed. The buses let out in Town Center while this is way over tucked in the alley next to Splitsville, meaning it's PAST the AMC.

As the photo below shows, it is the first place you'll hit if you come out of the side entrance of the Orange garage, but in the morning, hardly anyone uses that way out of the garage because no one wants to park that far away. People only park all the way down there if the garage is packed.

everglazed-donut-cold-brew-disney-springs-01-1867x1400.jpg

If you are taking a bus, you will hit Starbucks (among other places) well before you get to Everglazed. The buses let out in Town Center while this is way over tucked in the alley next to Splitsville, meaning it's PAST the AMC.

As the photo belowe shows, it is the first place you'll hit if you come out of the side entrance of the Orange garage, but in the morning, hardly anyone uses that way out of the garage because no one wants to park that dar away. People only park all the way down there if the garage is packed.

everglazed-donut-cold-brew-disney-springs-01-1867x1400.jpg

I got the two bus loops mixed up, you're right. I haven't been to DS via resort bus yet.

I got the two bus loops mixed up, you're right. I haven't been to DS via resort bus yet.
I do think that if this place is popular, we'll see it move to a more populous area of DS if a location opens up. I doubt they'd want to stick to being hid back in this corner if they are successful when they could see much more traffic in somewhere like the Town Center or on the outskirts of it.

There was a friggen Cheesecake Factory inside.

Failed Cheesecake Factory quick-serve concept. And IIRC they pulled the branding on that in the final couple years. Other than the cheesecake they brought in, the food was not great.

It's the first breakfast place in DS if you're taking the bus from a resort and also next to one of the Orange Garage entrances.

In addition to Nick's point, the only people in Springs before noon most days are employees and power-walker retirees. Not sure either goes for a $5.50 donut, maybe if they have a senior/CM coffee special.