Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 169 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not if you didn’t ask. They were planning a “normal” event up to July.
Like a day or two before the Tribute store opened, wasn't it?

Yup! I remember they were in the process of constructing the facades/entryways for the three tents before the event was cancelled. They were progressing as usual until it was decided they wern't. It made for the shortest outdoor construction season since the event was cancelled the day the construction thread was made.

So, since it looks like it is going to be a week or so before we get any real announcements from UOR re HHN, I have something else to speculate about....
Pre Pandemic, I had heard rumblings about UO starting a similar extra ticketed event themed around SyFi/Comicon, with houses (not with scares) themed around various comic strips, SyFi IPs, Video Games etc. From what I understand they did something similar at UJapan. Has anyone heard any rumors about this?

So, since it looks like it is going to be a week or so before we get any real announcements from UOR re HHN, I have something else to speculate about....
Pre Pandemic, I had heard rumblings about UO starting a similar extra ticketed event themed around SyFi/Comicon, with houses (not with scares) themed around various comic strips, SyFi IPs, Video Games etc. From what I understand they did something similar at UJapan. Has anyone heard any rumors about this?

Yes, it was a survey question in 2019 or so. I believe it never made it farther than that.

Yeah remember the Surveys and I think they just talked about different extra ticketed events in general. And I am pretty sure that the events we got now will be it for now with maybe a couple of new things added (like the Olympics stuff etc) till Epic Universe.

Yeah remember the Surveys and I think they just talked about different extra ticketed events in general. And I am pretty sure that the events we got now will be it for now with maybe a couple of new things added (like the Olympics stuff etc) till Epic Universe.

Hard not to see their questions about food festivals and draw a straight line to this year's Mardi Gras.

I saw someone saying (in the terrible FB group) that only single day tickets will go on sale on 6/17 and FFP won’t go on sale til July. Is this a thing people have heard? Is there any reason I should believe this random person? :eek:O::lol:

Reactions: Rikku
Crazy (few beers into might) conspiracy theory: The spec map is coming out right after we hear tickets are going on sale...and one week to the day as said sale is to begin.

Last event (HHN 29) we had a spec map with a picture of a ghost when it was Ghostbusters, but everything else was named. But for some reason, they didn't want to outright say Ghostbusters at that point.

Do HNN run the map by Universal prior to releasing it or anything? Again, might be the adult beverages talking (or simply my stupidity), but seems to be a lot of coincidences. Seemed odd that there was no map update for the casting call for what appears to be a dance-related show and then the Halloween III thing that went from hhnrumors wondering aloud about it to becoming carved in stone fact in like 24 hours. But the map release is being hyped now...to release one week prior to the alleged ticket sale date.

Going to take off my tinfoil hat now....

Reactions: krazyhorrorkid
Status
Not open for further replies.