Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 168 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No clue on the likelihood of anything, but it might be worth pointing out that on the 17th we will have 11 weeks until the first event date. Just enough to announce a house every week + scarezones with an extra week before the event begins.
I don't think they'll wait that long for announcements. I expect info dumps for anything not worthy of individual announcements (read: IPs thst figure into the main advertising. Three or four clusters would be my uneducated guess.

But again is this going to be just single day ticket drop or do we expect all types of tickets and some vip packages to drop ?

This was 2019's announcement:

Can't think of a single year where they didn't release single day tickets, passes, and packages at the same time tbh.
Hmm. I may be mistaken (it's been 3 years) but I thought multi night tickets didn't go on sale until the BOGO deal ended in 2018?? I just remember being anxious about whether to get the bogo or hold out to see if they still had multi night passes.

Hmm. I may be mistaken (it's been 3 years) but I thought multi night tickets didn't go on sale until the BOGO deal ended in 2018?? I just remember being anxious about whether to get the bogo or hold out to see if they still had multi night passes.

This is correct. The BOGO traditionally started sometime in the first quarter, and everything went on full sale within a week of that promotion ending in June.

Apologies. That's on me. I should've emphasized that the normal ticket rollout, usually in June, always includes most ticketing options. The BOGO deals in 2018 & 2019 dropped in February & March. I can't imagine not having most options available in June since they couldn't roll out the early deals in time this year, but it is a weird year so :shrug:

I think regular tickets will go on sale, followed a bit of time for them gauge how the sales are going, then if sales are lacking maybe offer the BOGO. Instead of using them to kick off ticket sales this year, I can see them as a late incentive to drive buys if sales are slow. Make it a "Dog Days of Summer" deal in late August or something.

Reactions: RevFreako
I think regular tickets will go on sale, followed a bit of time for them gauge how the sales are going, then if sales are lacking maybe offer the BOGO. Instead of using them to kick off ticket sales this year, I can see them as a late incentive to drive buys if sales are slow. Make it a "Dog Days of Summer" deal in late August or something.
Something like this. They have to know they won't sell a normal year's volume of tickets, but at the same time, I'm resigned to the expectation that the attendance cap will be 100 percent of normal.

Something like this. They have to know they won't sell a normal year's volume of tickets, but at the same time, I'm resigned to the expectation that the attendance cap will be 100 percent of normal.

Not entirely true. Judging by the lack of availability for hotel rooms over the summer, they could see 2017/2018 attendance levels. (If Ellish was still a thing, I'd argue 2019 levels could be achieved.)

Status
Not open for further replies.