Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 170 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy (few beers into might) conspiracy theory: The spec map is coming out right after we hear tickets are going on sale...and one week to the day as said sale is to begin.

Last event (HHN 29) we had a spec map with a picture of a ghost when it was Ghostbusters, but everything else was named. But for some reason, they didn't want to outright say Ghostbusters at that point.

Do HNN run the map by Universal prior to releasing it or anything? Again, might be the adult beverages talking (or simply my stupidity), but seems to be a lot of coincidences. Seemed odd that there was no map update for the casting call for what appears to be a dance-related show and then the Halloween III thing that went from hhnrumors wondering aloud about it to becoming carved in stone fact in like 24 hours. But the map release is being hyped now...to release one week prior to the alleged ticket sale date.

Going to take off my tinfoil hat now....

Are you suggesting a fan site makes a rumor map and then runs it past Universal?

Should we be expecting multiple house changes? Or a major IP is coming that is going to blindside us ?

Looks like we could get some kinda new info tomorrow

This is gonna be good...
You have no idea.

Well, it wouldn't be HHN without a little fun chaos in the spec season! Me thinks we're finally getting info on scare zones since it's closer to that time, not to mention out of all the things that could really change, those would be the ones to do so at this point. There's also the matter of the rumored greenlit second show, something which will definitely be needed for the impending crowds. Seriously, the Hard Rock is sold out the weekend I'm going (last weekend of September), as well as the weekend before that, too. It's gonna' be busy, which makes it extra fortunate for Uni that HHN is returning with an Anniversary year.

Either way, I'm excited to see what's new in the spec!

Reactions: ReelJustice
I was thinking today how a Halloween 3 scene could fit well into an All Night Die-In: Take 3.

I'd love to see another incarnation of that

But we'll see what happens

Well with the addition of VelociCoaster, they finally have a nice high point with the top hat to put up the tent to cover IoA. It's finally happening folks!
An while we're at it, Eddie's finally getting his chance to host!

Reactions: londonwerecat
I cant remember the last time I've felt so ecstatic and so nervous at the same time.

Not entirely sure why I'm nervous, but I may be worried about losing Brides and Tooth. Fingers crossed they stay, I loved both of them.
I wasn't even considering that Tooth or Brides could be removed. I really doubt they are going anywhere but now that you said that I'm sharing the same fear lol

Status
Not open for further replies.