Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 175 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the point was that they all may be accessible under the same umbrella as they're all pretty intertwined. AMC owns Shudder. And as @Legacy said, "Comcast has distribution rights for Channel Zero and Z Nation because they were developed for SyFy.".

Or in less messy wording:

SyFy is owned by Universal.
Shudder is owned by AMC.
Shudder hosts several SyFy properties on their platform.

That's exactly what I intended. It was just poor wording on my part. Thanks for clarifying.

Wherever Universal roams, I think some people are going to be sad. But, that's just the true reality of the situation.

In the end, whatever brings the resort the most return on their investment is king.. Nothing else matters.

ONE more and Joe is going to turn me loose, and it's Enter Sandman for the lot of you. "Kill 'Em All," he'll tell me, and I'll do it, because he's the Master of Puppets around here.

Since it is a really vague name for Seek&Destroy I would just guess that it could very well be an original zone maybe even related to Icons Captured where maybe a couple of Icons escaped and maybe it could have a Legendary Truth Tie in

I'm not saying Metallica is more horror than some of the other musical acts we've seen at the event, but the content is there for a zone. See:

For Whom the Bell Tolls
Enter Sandman
All Nightmare Long
Of Wolf and Man
Sanitarium
The Thing That Should Not Be
St. Anger
Master of Puppets
Until it Sleeps

That said, I'm not convinced one way or the other if it's coming considering that Seek and Destroy is a somewhat generic name a la Survive or DIe: Apocalypse.

I do find it interesting (assuming it is Metallica) that it's named after a song and not an album, a la Hellbilly Deluxe. Theming can still be based on their entire work and videos I guess. Can't wait to hear more.

Reactions: DannyPowers
There is enough context to believe it’s Metallica though especially with the (I believe) generally favorable reaction to Hellbilly.

I do find it interesting (assuming it is Metallica) that it's named after a song and not an album, a la Hellbilly Deluxe. Theming can still be based on their entire work and videos I guess. Can't wait to hear more.

“Kill Em All” doesn’t roll off the tongue as much I suppose

There is enough context to believe it’s Metallica though especially with the (I believe) generally favorable reaction to Hellbilly.

“Kill Em All” doesn’t roll off the tongue as much I suppose

I actually think that's a much better name lmao

I think it’s more of a way to use all of Metallica albums in one zone rather then have it solely be one album

Reactions: SeventyOne
Status
Not open for further replies.