Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 212 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're both right. Depths or Monsters were both open, depending on which way you went, and then Corpses usually opened a bit later, so I'd always do Monsters and then run to Corpses.
Ah coolio! You think it’ll be the same deal this year (sprung tent, MiB tent, and parade building)? I know we can’t be certain until the day comes but if I had to make a guess, I’d say probably so.

Reactions: DudleyRaa
Ah coolio! You think it’ll be the same deal this year (sprung tent, MiB tent, and parade building)? I know we can’t be certain until the day comes but if I had to make a guess, I’d say probably so.
I don't see why it wouldn't. It was the same way for 28 too

I get your point, however since I went through each of these houses about 10 times each I have to disagree. The Brides house is extremely well done and not having plexiglass and adding all the effects to that house could make it a top tier house. As for tooth fairy, same sentiment just slightly less.
Oh, yes of course and I completely agree, both of the houses were fantastic. And don’t take it the wrong way, because they were great. I was just thinking that the people (like myself) who had done those two houses several times would probably hit the houses they haven’t done before doing those two. Might just be my speculation or way of thinking. For sure, they were wonderful, but me personally, I probably wouldn’t go in them as often as the other houses just due to the fact I did them each 12-20 times last year. I understand your point too though, I’m excited to see how they’ll look without the COVID restrictions.

Speaking of Brides and Tooth Fairy, I’m going to speculate (which is honestly a super fun thing to do). I speculate that those two houses will be announced on the same exact date, as a “we’re bringing back two amazing houses” type of marketing. I also speculate that Tooth Fairy and Brides will have the shortest waits during HHN. I feel like enough people saw it to where it may be the *last* houses those specific people do in the night. I don’t think they will be dramatically shorter than the other waits, but will generally be the lower waits. But hey, because they are in the front of the park…they may have around the same as the rest of the houses. What are your guys’ thoughts?

This is what I've been expecting myself, too.

To bring this up, with the subject of FFL being used for the potential Potter VR attraction; I asked Horror Night Nightmares on the subject if Jack's show has made changes. It seems, with the aid of @Alicia as an extra comment, that they may be shuffling up the location of Jack's main show.

As long as we still get the show idc where it is. Could they possibly use the bourne theater?

To bring this up, with the subject of FFL being used for the potential Potter VR attraction; I asked Horror Night Nightmares on the subject if Jack's show has made changes. It seems, with the aid of @Alicia as an extra comment, that they may be shuffling up the location of Jack's main show.

From my understanding, the bigger question is if the stage show will include Jack.

Well, there was a general feeling the BMG theater would be used for HHN if it wasn't snatched up for anything else. Though I don't think it was expected to be used for this year!

Anyone else getting flashbacks to 2012? Maybe not as extreme as that year was in terms of changes/construction, but it's been a while since we've had a similar situation.

As long as we still get the show idc where it is. Could they possibly use the bourne theater?

The Blue Man Group Theater would be perfect as a location and would give everyone AC. So I would say if they can use that one they might prefer it

You could say the same about the Bourne Theater, BUT...I think it's safe to assume there's a ton more flexibility to make whatever kind of show they want in the BMG theater since it's currently not in use. They have essentially as much of an open slate to play with on that, unlike Bourne where the stage and backstage is set up just for the Bourne show, so they'd have to do a lot of workarounds if they wanted the show in there.

From my understanding, the bigger question is if the stage show will include Jack.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.