Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 214 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what to tell you besides be at the front of the S&S crowd. Normally Ghostbusters an ST2 had 90 minute to three hour waits, seems like S&S saves you a lot of time still. They actually give you a head start on the houses.
Yeah, as long as you were waiting close to where they let you out wait was never too bad, though you had to pick which one yo wanted to do, so one week I would wait for ST, the other for Ghostbusters. The dedication of people waiting is cool too, I was there when there was a massive downpour and almost no one left, going through the cold houses later on was extra chilling lol.

If Jack doesn’t have a show I’m even more curious as to what all those empty slots underneath the “Jack everywhere” category is
Other icons?
Bill and Ted are dead, man. I'm sorry to pop the hope balloon, but there it is.
Thank god someone said it. Even if they were to bring it back at some point, I think they’d wait more than 3 years for its resurgence.

Just curious if HHN can’t use FFL is there any reason they couldn’t use the Animal Actors theater?

They've used it in the past for Brian Bushwood, however I do believe they're highly limited on what kind of show they can do in that theater to not mess with any props/set pieces the animals interact with.

Reactions: HHNObsession
I’ve been pondering the five Jack squares on the site. It’s odd to me that the first square isn’t a link. More so, they won’t be for the icons because the page URL is explicitly “Jack-the-Clown.” That means they’re likely to just be informational “here’s how Jack ties to other things as more information is announced and the website gets its full update” squares. It’s likely stuff we already know.

Square 1 - General (viewable now).

The other squares will likely be
- the show (whatever it is)
- Jack Attacks in the Streets.
- Icons house
- Photo walkthrough at Cabana.

Status
Not open for further replies.