Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 220 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. It was fun to do once, but felt like a waste of time and money. We spent more time stopping at bars than watching shows or exploring scarezones. IMO, a multi night ticket with express is the way to do this event.

Agreed overall. Had a blast doing it on our honeymoon but a lot less fun the year after. Your tour guide (most of them seem awesome) and more importantly the group you're with are key to your enjoyment. Our group for 29 was full of less than fun individuals.

Multi-night with Express (if at least going to 3 nights - less than that may be cheaper to buy individual Express nights with a standard Multi-night ticket unless super peak nights) definitely seems like the way to do it and we vowed to do that at HHN 30 after our experience at 29.

Fun to do once for sure but there's some luck of the draw to it as well. Express lets you still make your own schedule.

I will probably never do a standard RIP again but would HAPPILY do a private RIP if we had the right group of people to do it with. That would be excellent.

I’m planning to go for sure on Sept 4th. I’d love to go multiple nights but I’d have to convince the wife. I skipped HHN for over 10 years because of the sardine-can crowds, and started doing howl o scream because it’s less crowded and cheaper, but it’s going to feel really good to return to HHN

Is the rip really worth it? It’s about $300 per person, then add over $100 per person for the peak night admission ticket

The tour guide you get is so important. I’ll never forget my guide from closing night 2018 (Dani L I will never forget you! lol) making me feel like RIP was the way to go always and ended up booking for 2019 too. Requested the same guide the night we were going but she was taking the Lopez brothers (nba) on their own tour. We happened to end up in the exit together coming out of the US.house and had a conversation about the event and the tour we were on together the year before and she was a standout. Had a better interaction with her that night than I did at any point with the rip guide I got. She took her time explaining the houses, made sure everyone was comfortable and having a good time, but it felt like my second guide was mildly annoyed the entire time. That second experience definitely put me off from the rip but again it’s all up to the individual.

Reactions: captainryborg
You know, it’s interesting. Typically when insiders get information it’s because someone has access to some particular aspect of a house: sketches, layouts, costumes, etc. Masks can establish an IP for insiders if it’s iconic enough.

And the H3 masks are pretty recognizable if you know what they’re from. But the trailer does prove that the H3 masks don’t specifically have to be FOR H3. And there’s that thought floating around that a H3 house would include Michael.

Is it possible we had the pieces to the puzzle, and just put it together wrong?

Hmmm…

Last edited:
You know, it’s interesting. Typically when insiders get information it’s because someone has access some particular aspect of a house: sketches, layouts, costumes, etc. Masks can establish an IP for insiders if it’s iconic enough.

And the H3 masks are pretty recognizable if you know what they’re from. But the trailer does prove that the H3 masks don’t specifically have to be FOR H3. And there’s that thought floating around that a H3 house would include Michael.

Hmmm…
I was thinking the same thing as I watched the trailer. Makes a lot of sense now and a no brainer with why there would be another Halloween house already.

That’s a
For real. Hoping they bring it back so I can check out Bourne and ride ET while I’m there.
You know, it’s interesting. Typically when insiders get information it’s because someone has access some particular aspect of a house: sketches, layouts, costumes, etc. Masks can establish an IP for insiders if it’s iconic enough.

Hmmm…
*salivating for a Halloween Kills house!!*

Reactions: Darko

Hmmm…
We have seen those masks in a Halloween house before....

You know, it’s interesting. Typically when insiders get information it’s because someone has access to some particular aspect of a house: sketches, layouts, costumes, etc. Masks can establish an IP for insiders if it’s iconic enough.

Hmmm…
If Halloween was possible I think more then likely it would be 2018 with a sneak peak of Halloween Kills like Saw did

Status
Not open for further replies.