Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 221 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, it’s interesting. Typically when insiders get information it’s because someone has access to some particular aspect of a house: sketches, layouts, costumes, etc. Masks can establish an IP for insiders if it’s iconic enough.

And the H3 masks are pretty recognizable if you know what they’re from. But the trailer does prove that the H3 masks don’t specifically have to be FOR H3. And there’s that thought floating around that a H3 house would include Michael.

Is it possible we had the pieces to the puzzle, and just put it together wrong?

Hmmm…

An if HHN was going in the angle of replacing a Big Draw IP with another, this fit's like a glove far more than H3.
I know you said there's still some surprises for the event, but I think they might have pulled off a surprise none of us saw coming!

So I have a question. I am taking my grandmother again this year. And we were trying to figure out the best way to see everything this year. I would love for her to see everything this year. So we thought of doing R.I.P. tour but now from seeing some of what others here have said, I am not so sure. Is it worth it if you want to see everything in one night? Or should we maybe go express instead? Sorry if kind of stupid question.

So I have a question. I am taking my grandmother again this year. And we were trying to figure out the best way to see everything this year. I would love for her to see everything this year. So we thought of doing R.I.P. tour but now from seeing some of what others here have said, I am not so sure. Is it worth it if you want to see everything in one night? Or should we maybe go express instead? Sorry if kind of stupid question.

If you have the money, do RIP. It's worth every cent.

Last year with both express and stay and scream I was able to get all ten houses done by 11:00. Unless you’re going on a super busy day, I wouldn’t personally spring for r.I.p

Reactions: Darko
If you do Express, you should be able to get everything in 1 night without issue as well as going in your preferred order or pace.

Reactions: Darko and jorgerr96
Bought my pass for Sunday Oct 17. Gonna try to buy 1 thing every paycheck. Express and UTH 6 house are my next thing. Initially I wanted to go to Uni on the 16, but I kind of want to spend that day at Epcot or Hollywood Studios since I haven't been to those parks since like 2016 lol.

Ok so I’ve been thinking about this and if Shrek is Halloween Kills I’m not sure I see them doing only Halloween Kills. The film doesn’t release till middle of October and I don’t think they would want their entire movie spoiled by a house. That being said it could be 2018 Halloween with a sneak peak of Kills which could be where the silver shamrock masks come into play but I’m pretty sure they also make a brief appearance in 2018. I will say if it is Halloween it’s nice to see Mikey Mike come back for his 2 year tradition again

The film doesn’t release till middle of October and I don’t think they would want their entire movie spoiled by a house.

The trailer does a good job of that already...

Anyways, Dracula Untold came out in October the same year it had it's house at the event (chock full of things that never made it into the final cut of the film.), and The Wolfman house (2009) was for a film that didn't come out till 2010. So it's not unusual for a house to be at the event while the film comes out in October or later.

Last edited:
The trailer does a good job of that already...

Anyways, Dracula Untold came out in October the same year it had it's house at the event (chock full of things that never made it into the final cut of the film.), and The Wolfman house (2009) was for a film that didn't come out till 2010. So it's not unusual for a house to be at the event while the film comes out in October or later.
Counterpoint, those were both Universal joints. If they spoiled something, they didn't risk pissing off a rights holder.

Counterpoint, those were both Universal joints. If they spoiled something, they didn't risk pissing off a rights holder.
*watches trailer*

I don’t think spoilers would be a concern. They could go the “Wolfman” route where they only use scenes and locations seen in the trailer and have a pretty banging haunt. There are already five or six individual locations presented, and a house is typically 10 scenes.

*watches trailer*

I don’t think spoilers would be a concern. They could go the “Wolfman” route where they only use scenes and locations seen in the trailer and have a pretty banging haunt. There are already five or six individual locations presented, and a house is typically 10 scenes.
I still haven't seen H2018, so I haven't watched the Kills trailer. Is there a coherent story in it, or is it just kill kill kill kill?

Spoiler Alert: Michael, Lori, her daughter and all other characters survive for Halloween Ends that comes out in 2022 :)

The trailer gave away more than enough kills for a house without knowing anything about the movie. Pretty ridiculous trailer.

Reactions: Legacy
Status
Not open for further replies.