Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this chatter about going through a house several times, and I’m just sitting here thinking about how bored I got going through a house more than twice.
The mods have told me I'm not allowed to threaten violence but

All this chatter about going through a house several times, and I’m just sitting here thinking about how bored I got going through a house more than twice.
Did you get to go through Slaughter Sinema multiple times completely alone in the house, getting a super intense but also fun experience with the scareactors recognizing you from previous nights and having fun with ya?

Good times...

Did you get to go through Slaughter Sinema multiple times completely alone in the house, getting a super intense but also fun experience with the scareactors recognizing you from previous nights and having fun with ya?

Good times...
I haven’t attended since 2011, so no.

I got those experiences in Castle Vampyr and Ghost Town in 2004. Going through houses more than a couple of times simply isn’t my bag.

I've found the most interesting way is to do this:

1st run: go in blind
2nd run: see what I missed the first time
UTH Tour: get backstory and Easter eggs I might have missed
3rd run: Spot those things during the show
4th run: Make sure that my girlfriend gets every single scare through the whole house

I'm gonna take a hard turn away and speculate on something different: Food. I know we have no solid idea, but more guesstimates since IP-tie in foods have been growing the past few years

Anybody have any ideas about what they will have tied to the IPs? A Drink called Beetle Juice would be too on the nose.

I'm personally hoping for some Texas BBQ to celebrate TCM coming.
im strongly hoping for some kind of drink limit. dear god we need a drink limit

Gee, no need to brag.

4th run: Make sure that my girlfriend gets every single scare through the whole house

it definitely depends on the house. some houses are definitely boring, but some houses deserve multiple visits.
Freddy Vs Jason and Alien Vs Predator deserved multiple visits for me because each time the experience felt different. either the actors are doing something different or something. it really depends on the actors or the scare set ups. but one house i never did more than twice was from dusk till dawn. that was pretty bad lol
house of 1000 corpses was good to repeat because the actors would sometimes change their lines or say something different.
I guess i realize that the actors are truly the reason for the repeat visits. the sets might be great and everything. but you go back to see what the actors do.

My first runs, I pretty much go through unspoiled, where I'm totally overwhelmed by the sights and sounds, and I completely miss 90% of the folks trying to scare me. Then I get made fun of by my wife for completely blowing past several scareactors, who then had to sulk back to their boo holes.

5th run learn the scare actors name
6-10th run make friends with scare actors
11th run take a new person with you and laugh with the scare actor
Isn’t that what everyone does? /s

Status
Not open for further replies.