Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 301 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize in advance if this is a controversial topic, BUT... what're your thoughts on Howl o Scream Seaworld? I just talked myself out of it because fast passes aren't even available. Maybe I'll just take the money I was willing to spend on that event and put it toward HHN upgrades.

well the event will be smaller. and because it is the first time, they have to work around unforseen problems. it will probably be fun but it will not be as good as the Tampa event. I am very curious about it. but Howl o Scream in Tampa is not even That amazing to begin with. who knows if this is just a clone of the tampa event or if they do something different.
if they just do a clone of the tampa event, then it will be cool, but it will feel like a cheaper version of HHN
it will feel like the homemade version of HHN

Any thought on what the giant truss structure could be for the zone in plaza of the stars? Sends me back to when people were discussing a barn roof over the harvest a couple years back

• Wow
Reactions: Lucky Planet
With numbers flying around privately (no I will not share) and Howl-O-Scream's steep discounts ending at midnight last night, I'm feeling a FFP drop today, tomorrow latest. Couple "normie" friends hit me up over the weekend asking if it was discontinued, so Universal must be getting a ton of calls, in addition to all the super-fans on Twitter.

With numbers flying around privately (no I will not share) and Howl-O-Scream's steep discounts ending at midnight last night, I'm feeling a FFP drop today, tomorrow latest. Couple "normie" friends hit me up over the weekend asking if it was discontinued, so Universal must be getting a ton of calls, in addition to all the super-fans on Twitter.
My bet is this week for exactly this reason.

If I keep guessing each week out I'll eventually get it right.

Id expect them to wait to Thursday, but I have nothing to base that off

It looks like their discounts are still there today. Which discounts are you talking about?

I heard august 5th was the big drop including FFP

Do we have any idea what’s going to be in the anniversary zone? I’m assuming characters in icons and SCarey are not in the zone? Maybe the exception of Jack since he everywhere this year?

Tickets were "up to 70% off" through 7/25. Today, they're "up to 65% off" ending "soon". Next week they'll probably be up to 60% off. Looks like they're gradually lowering the discount / raising the prices leading up to the event.
The tickets went up a whopping $2 from the initial sale which ended yesterday. Still an aggressive sale. Wife and I are going to give it a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.