Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 330 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could never grasp why people wouldn’t feel confident when trusted info kept saying “it’s coming”
There's been a general increase in the "My wildarsed assertions based on four Google searches and a youtube video beat your knowledge and experience" over the last two decades. Not HHN specific, i haven't been around that long, but societally. It's not just COVID.

Over the last 30 years Halloween Horror Nights has introduced a murderer’s row of original characters. Now they’ve joined forces – some newly risen to true Icon status – to form a monstrous Hell of Fame, taunting and terrifying you at every turn.
  • You’ll meet Jack the Clown, The Storyteller, The Caretaker and many more – all in one house for the first time ever.
  • As you search for escape you’ll encounter tormented victims as well as each Icon’s demonic super fans.
  • Who’s the most evil of them all? Depending when you visit a different Icon will reign supreme.

The press release I just got said "All tickets on sale now" so I'm wondering if that means there won't be AP discounts this year. Or they're specifically waiting for me to spend $850 and then they'll drop them.

Over the last 30 years Halloween Horror Nights has introduced a murderer’s row of original characters. Now they’ve joined forces – some newly risen to true Icon status – to form a monstrous Hell of Fame, taunting and terrifying you at every turn.
  • You’ll meet Jack the Clown, The Storyteller, The Caretaker and many more – all in one house for the first time ever.
  • As you search for escape you’ll encounter tormented victims as well as each Icon’s demonic super fans.
  • Who’s the most evil of them all? Depending when you visit a different Icon will reign supreme.

A different Icon will reign supreme?? I don't know if this means the house will be slightly different every time one goes through, but if it does, that would actually be amazing!!

So not the story we thought with Fear capturing them and trapping them in the Lantern... but rather it's essentially an Icon vs Icon house?! I think I might love that even more.

Who’s the most evil of them all? Depending when you visit a different Icon will reign supreme.
This was something I heard was getting discussed.

No, really. I’m going to spoiler the finale.
The finale is a “Fear’s” throne room. Every set will feature a different icon on the throne. It’s similar to how in Hollow’d Past each cast had different icons.

Saturday is not included with a majority of the passes and prices went up, sheesh

Already addressed by others at this point, but pass structure remains the same and prices do always go up. Such is life at FL theme parks in general.

Good (I guess) to hear no AP discounts on multi-night this year as I did already buy mine. I know the discounts were only on RoF and FFP, not Plus or Ultimate, in 2019 and they were only 3-5%. Seemed like they were phasing them out.

Reactions: RevFreako
Status
Not open for further replies.