Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - News & Info (2021) | Page 29 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - News & Info (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
is this still going on?
On hold with them right now, but I’ll update this when I get an answer.

Edit: Yes, you can buy them over the phone. Was about a 20 minute wait on hold, not bad compared to yesterday’s attempt.

Last edited:
On hold with them right now, but I’ll update this when I get an answer.

Edit: Yes, you can buy them over the phone. Was about a 20 minute wait on hold, not bad compared to yesterday’s attempt.

do you get the 20 dollar discount over the phone?
i know the appeal to buy online was to get the discount, and i also wonder if you can just buy it at the gate.

maybe they just want everybody to pay full price

do you get the 20 dollar discount over the phone?
i know the appeal to buy online was to get the discount, and i also wonder if you can just buy it at the gate.

maybe they just want everybody to pay full price
Receipt says $129.99 (before tax). I think that’s the same as the “online discount”.

• Love
Reactions: Lucky Planet
They should really require advance reservations for multi night express pass holders. Having a bunch of people with express that just show up can throw off the balance of the single day express. I imagine this was a bigger problem for the first night especially.

They should really require advance reservations for multi night express pass holders. Having a bunch of people with express that just show up can throw off the balance of the single day express. I imagine this was a bigger problem for the first night especially.
No, it is way to late for that and would definitely create more problems then it would help

No, it is way to late for that and would definitely create more problems then it would help
Right at this point I would agree because they already sold the tickets based on a certain expectation. But for future years it would make sense. Universal definitely has an interest in keeping 1 night express tickets clear premium option and manage express accordingly.

?
Are you talking about the impact on the lines?
Express is Express is Express... If everyone who bought the multinight tix with Express instead bought single-night Express the impact would be the same on the lines. Can you clarify?

?
Are you talking about the impact on the lines?
Express is Express is Express... If everyone who bought the multinight tix with Express instead bought single-night Express the impact would be the same on the lines. Can you clarify?
All of the single night express ticket holders book specific dates. The multi night express ticket holders can just show up. Universal doesn't want express wait times to get out of hand because they couldn't manage how many people were using it in a night when too many just show up. The impact on the lines is supposed to be the same but without reservations being needed for the multi nights the impact is not the same. They want express waits to be low enough that people see the value in buying it.

All of the single night express ticket holders book specific dates. The multi night express ticket holders can just show up. Universal doesn't want express wait times to get out of hand because they couldn't manage how many people were using it in a night when too many just show up. They want express waits to be low enough that people see the value in buying it.

They keep the express waits low by letting more express through than standard line.