Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - News & Info (2021) | Page 31 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - News & Info (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Quick question for all of you were able to catch the opening show. I saw that Jack comes out to like kick things off, but before opening day there were people saying not to miss it this year and I was wondering what was so special that couldn't be missed; or is just like every other year?
I am staying on property so I'm curious if its worth waiting with the GP or going in trough the hotel guest entrance and miss seeing it.

It's pretty much the same thing every year with the chainsaws revving up. It's not extravagant like what Singapore does or Hollywood's running of the bulls.

Reactions: Mr_Sparkle
Would we have any idea on how the vinyl was received for the first weekend of the event? Would we know at this point in the game if they would consider doing away with it somewhere down the road?

I don’t know if this is the right place to ask this so if not please move it to right place mods.
Does anyone have a list of what order each house was announced and there dates?

Would we have any idea on how the vinyl was received for the first weekend of the event?
From what I've seen on various Vlogs...it's pretty houses specific on which ones looked better

For instance, I hear Beetle is worse than some of the originals...and Hill House is better...so basically mixed reaction

And I didn't know this, but not every scare is covered

Reactions: SeventyOne
I don’t know if this is the right place to ask this so if not please move it to right place mods.
Does anyone have a list of what order each house was announced and there dates?
Beetlejuice- March 5th
Haunting of Hill House- July 8th
Texas Chainsaw & Brides- July 15th
HHN Icons- August 5th
Scarey, Case Files, Wicked Growth, Puppet Theatre, Tooth Fairy- August 12th

FYI: Thursday may be another rainy night :lol:

Don't they in Japan have Zombie Pirates come out when it's raining? Maybe they should bring back the "legendary" and "well loved" Mouthbrooders from Depths of Fear back from the dead to scare the guests who go on rainy nights. Now that's what I call an anniversary year!

Reactions: BoSoxFan1022
about the plastic sheets
the house is so dark, and the scares are so quick. I didn't notice the sheets.
like. because of the nature of hhn scares, using bright lights and quick movements, I didn't notice they were there

but the real problem is that because the actors are so far away from you, they are much more away than before. thr scare is lost from them going in and out so fast.

I would wanna suggest to Universal that any actors behind sheets should stay out the boo hole a little longer.
they are going in and out too quick. I missed scares not because of the sheets, but because they were too fast

Reactions: shiekra38