SeaWorld Orlando General Updates | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

SeaWorld Orlando General Updates

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
A new sign doesn't really rise to the level of promoting, but in hindsight maybe they should have pushed a quick WE'RE GETTING A NEW SIGN! press release just so they didn't have to answer all of the OMG WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR SIGN? inquiries at 6pm the day before Thanksgiving.

Reactions: shiekra38
My guess is they're trying to make it a little more distinct looking. I think a lot of casual guests don't realize it's back there.
If anything, I feel like this makes it less distinct unless the track will become a new color. SeaWorld already has all Blue/Shades of Blue track and supports (I count Mako's purple as barely divergent because of the prominence of the supports) except for Ice Breaker. Maybe a nice pink color to match the tentacles at the entrance?

Several of the stores used to have all this stuff, but behind the counter so you had to ask for it. This is much more convenient.

Looks a little more sea-monsterish, but more concerning than the green track is if they leave the supports two-tone like that, because it looks like they stopped painting at rational points..... yuck.

Hmmm, I'll be honest, I don't like the green

But I still feel this is intentional for a few important reasons

I'd like to remind people most of this stuff is available for free from First Aid centers in parks, including Disney.
I will pay extra to not have to ask the First Aid people for some antacids because I ate a half a hot dog

Last edited:
Progress on the new sign:
266227699_3048301988719640_4591923828128012929_n.jpg