Villain-Con Minion Blast (General Discussion) | Page 8 | Inside Universal Forums

Villain-Con Minion Blast (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I’m surprised it took Universal this long to tear down Shrek 4D and add more Minion stuff. I’m also glad Orlando isn’t getting the lame DreamWorks Theatre that Hollywood has.

If it were up to me, I would just tear down Minion Mayhem and build a dark ride attraction instead with a Super Silly Fun Land area around it like Hollywood has. I think that franchise deserves better than an outdated re-skinned simulator.

I’m surprised it took Universal this long to tear down Shrek 4D and add more Minion stuff. I’m also glad Orlando isn’t getting the lame DreamWorks Theatre that Hollywood has.

If it were up to me, I would just tear down Minion Mayhem and build a dark ride attraction instead with a Super Silly Fun Land area around it like Hollywood has. I think that franchise deserves better than an outdated re-skinned simulator.
Honestly, saw the DreamWorks Theatre show for the first time in years and it's a really good show. Some really cool effects. I agree that Minions deserves a real ride, but the DW attraction wouldn't have been the worst replacement for Shrek

Honestly, saw the DreamWorks Theatre show for the first time in years and it's a really good show. Some really cool effects. I agree that Minions deserves a real ride, but the DW attraction wouldn't have been the worst replacement for Shrek

I did the DreamWorks Theatre for the first time yesterday, it’s good for what it is but at the same time the park already stacked with simulators and this is the lamest of the bunch. I prefer the idea of a “walk/stand through” attraction than another sit down and look at the screen attraction.

Reactions: tielo
I did the DreamWorks Theatre for the first time yesterday, it’s good for what it is but at the same time the park already stacked with simulators and this is the lamest of the bunch. I prefer the idea of a “walk/stand through” attraction than another sit down and look at the screen attraction.
I personally place DMMM below just because it felt there was a bigger level of passion put into the DreamWorks Theatre

I personally place DMMM below just because it felt there was a bigger level of passion put into the DreamWorks Theatre

Well I think both attractions don’t hold up well so I won’t disagree. I’m just glad that USF no longer has two sit and watch attractions right next to each other in the front of the park anymore.

Minions is so under utilized by Universal. I see many families show up all dressed in matching Minions outfits ... and all they get is an old simulator ride. It could support its own complete land.

Could this new Minions attraction open this summer? Wouldn't take long to demo the interior and install it (if it already has been built and tested in a warehouse somewhere).

Minions is so under utilized by Universal. I see many families show up all dressed in matching Minions outfits ... and all they get is an old simulator ride. It could support its own complete land.

Could this new Minions attraction open this summer? Wouldn't take long to demo the interior and install it (if it already has been built and tested in a warehouse somewhere).

Thinking 2023 = Minions, 2024 = Potter VR, 2025 = Big Kahuna