(Rumor) New Potter Attraction to Replace Fear Factor Live? | Page 84 | Inside Universal Forums

(Rumor) New Potter Attraction to Replace Fear Factor Live?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
And even then, I'd like to see them improve on the Hollywood version if they were to axe JP for it.

(This can probably be moved to the River Adventure thread, but) We going to forget the changes and updates made during the pandemic, before USH reopened? During the months that followed the closure, they changed up Predator Cove to include more practical effects (like bringing back the compies and moving the I-Rex head used as the placeholder before people got to the second lift hill), and finished the I-Rex animatronic in T-Rex Kingdom.

Universal is aware of changes that would need to be made for Jurassic, if they weren't, why was Hollywood's version given additional updates?

__

Honestly, I think combining a River Adventure revamp alongside a new parade for USF is the logical call. Superstar Parade is well over a decade and during that time, Universal did their first non-seasonal parade internally with Universal Spectacle.

Is it me or is Universal inefficient when it comes to their performance stages lol?

Prior to BMG, they had 3 theaters abandoned yet still had to build a venue for Grinchmas.
They built a permanent location for concerts/stage shows yet somehow still need to build a temp stage in Hollywood. I just find it funny

Reactions: shiekra38
Wild Wild Wild West :hail:

Universal had a different fanbase 20 years ago, but today--given the success of the HHN icons and Earl the Squirrel--a tongue-in-cheek Wild West stunt show featuring larger-than-life home-grown characters might sell some merch. Also something unique to Orlando, not going to see something similar at WDW or Sea World. Done right, could be a real crowd-pleaser, that wouldn't require millions in R&D.

Excuse the double post, but this whole saga is quite interesting

Would be funny if WB opens another Potter store / VR experience on I-Drive ...

Am excited for Epic to get more Potter, but it is a tough task to have a differentiated third land, especially with Fantastic Beasts not being blockbuster movies