Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 71 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The rubber hose style animation has that vintage/creepy aesthetic and they tend to face off against monsters/the devil and have carnival/graveyard scenes. Also, just came out on Netflix. This was my thought process at least.

2. As someone who has spent 15 years in New Orleans, the real Mardi Gras is not sexualized. There is a lot of drinking and partying, but the vast majority of it is family friendly. Flashing for beads is something that people associate with the city and the event because of Girls Gone Wild and Cops. It's more akin to a baccanalia than an orgy.

True, the flashing is abundant all the time, not just Mardi Gras. :tease:

The big party SEC schools coming into town to play LSU are wilder than Mardi Gras in my experience.

Reactions: johnathanm
Just bringing up the recent news about the state of the Fear Factor stage. If the rumors are true about the Potter VR and certain other things fall into place, then maybe the stage will be back open and operating for another HHN season…

I wonder if anyone else has heard about the rumoured new house location.
I assume you're referring to this?

One option, (which seems strange to me,) that has been rumored as being considered, is to use the queue AND the ride path for Fast and Furious: Supercharged as a temporary house location. This would mean that that attraction would be closed seasonally for the duration of the event, as well as some time leading up to it while the house is constructed inside.

Reactions: Alicia
Heard about it the other day and I think it's only being used for this year. Hopefully, it will spread out the crowds.
That makes sense to me, I'm just wondering if the F&F queue will work like it did with the Diaster Queue because I know that they're different layouts and formats. Hopefully it will spread out crowds, but I fear that it will crowd the San Francisco scare zone even more than it already is. I just wonder where the maze exit will be.

Reactions: Crypt Keeper
I doubt they use the ride path with both mummy and shrek closed. Even though HHN starts in September, you'll have to shut down F&F sometime in June, maybe July if you want to rush at the last second.

Using the ride path itself is an odd choice.

Reactions: SeventyOne
I doubt they use the ride path with both mummy and shrek closed. Even though HHN starts in September, you'll have to shut down F&F sometime in June, maybe July if you want to rush at the last second.

Using the ride path itself is an odd choice.
I know that that ride path is pretty long and wide enough on either side to house the maze. Does anyone know what the inside of that show building looks like?

Yep that's what I was referring to. I honestly think that could work, but I'm not exactly sure how it would compare to the old Disaster queue as they aren't the same (from what I know). What do you all think of that?
Disaster had way more room, because there was a giant gap between the Earthquake queue areas and the final disaster subway scene structure. That gap was used for the house queue. So, while they have a lot of (barely used) extended queue to work with at Supercharged, the gigantic showbuilding ate up all the backstage space they used to have.

A few things:

1. Lil Boo will not be an icon. :lol: You'll see references, sure, but they ain't going that far.

2. Re: Fear Street and Stranger Things -

Stating the obvious here but Fear Street is not on the same level of ST. We're reaching a point where A+ Headliner IPs are few and far in between. It would do Uni good to try to capitalize on the last ounces of relevance this year with Fear Street since it seems to be a one-and-done series - whereas ST can wait and headline the next event or two.

Out of curiosity (because I do not remember), does Fast and Furious: Supercharged have more than 2 pre-show rooms?

Just thinking about the extended queue line of that attraction. I know there is that hidden outdoor extended queue (shown in yellow in the picture below), but is their any more?

Attachments

• 1645228435033.png
    1645228435033.png
    616.1 KB · Views: 18
Putting that aside the new Texas chainsaw massacre is tomorrow, all I’m saying Universal is probably gonna hold off stranger things for 2 years until season 5 the final season then Mega house we get stranger things again at the event.
just watched the new Texas chainsaw
it felt tailor made for horror nights, parts and scenes from the new movie literally felt like parts of a hhn house. (the bus scene shown in the trailer) for one example. prime netflix property. easy to adapt. big name recognition

just watched the new Texas chainsaw
it felt tailor made for horror nights, parts and scenes from the new movie literally felt like parts of a hhn house. (the bus scene shown in the trailer) for one example. prime netflix property. easy to adapt. big name recognition
But are they going to repeat TCM as a property?

Reactions: SeventyOne
Status
Not open for further replies.