Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 73 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Skeleton Bar showed it would work. I'm guessing they might want to keep the bars to a "get in get out" method for capacity more than anything.

This is probably the issue. The most themed bar at HoS was actually a transformed QSR. Need a huge space for that. And HoS had a lot fewer people than HHN.

That said, a couple Skeleton Bar-lever places would be cool. But I think the real appeal of the HoS bars was the ability to hang out and not be pointed to the door. I don't see how HHN gets around that these days.

Clearly Crash Bandicoot house ;)
Anything to hear Aku Aku screaming “OONGA BOONGA” in my ear.

Also, Playstation has been making big moves with licensing their properties out, so if not this year, then with vocal support from Druckmann who Sony treats like their son I’m honestly pretty confident the following year may be the year of TLoU finally showing up

Reactions: JMalez
Anything to hear Aku Aku screaming “OONGA BOONGA” in my ear.

Also, Playstation has been making big moves with licensing their properties out, so if not this year, then with vocal support from Druckmann who Sony treats like their son I’m honestly pretty confident the following year may be the year of TLoU finally showing up
That and the HBO TLOU series coming out next yr too

Reactions: reeseyNG

the-avengers-marvel.gif

I feel like a TLoU house is on the table and has probably been discussed behind the scenes already, but if anything they’re going to wait until the show airs. Feels like a no-brainer to me but it’s probably not in the cards for this year (unless they do it to promote the show in advance).

Also, Playstation has been making big moves with licensing their properties out

This does open an interesting door. What PlayStation horror properties would make good houses? What do you think the odds of an Until Dawn house are, given the recent announcement of the remake?

Last edited:
I feel like a TLoU house is on the table and has probably been discussed behind the scenes already, but if anything they’re going to wait until the show airs. Feels like a no-brainer to me but it’s probably not in the cards for this year (unless they do it to promote the show in advance).
And it just came out the other day that TLoU show on HBO Max isn't coming out until 2023. Although if it's "Early" 2023 (January or February-ish), it's possible we may see it this year if it comes, although probably more likely be saved for HHN 32.

This does open an interesting door. What PlayStation horror properties would make good houses? What do you think the odds of an Until Dawn house are, given the recent announcement of the remake?
I think, for now, TLoU is our best bet, probably for next year though. Until Dawn would ROCK but I'm not sure how much the people behind the game have shown interest in doing a Universal attraction.

Reactions: Blysthon
So if Supercharged is used as a location (which based on what I have heard and what others are saying on this forum the new location seems likely), then how much could this change affect the San Fran scare zone location?

I know during the days of the Disaster that they did had sometimes multiple houses and a zone inside of that area, but image how much more busier that area could feel with the crowds the event receives today if a house returned to San Fran.

Where would the entrance and exit of a house in F&F be? Same as the ride? I didn't even know that area had houses in the past.

There's a surprising lack of queue space back there now since they can't block most of the backstage streets. I think the rumor of using the ride path as a queue sounds right, but not for the house itself.

There's a surprising lack of queue space back there now since they can't block most of the backstage streets. I think the rumor of using the ride path as a queue sounds right, but not for the house itself.
I’ve heard they were going to use the queue as the queue and even part of the house, and ride path for rest of house. The supercharged queue is frighteningly long, and has a section they never use.

I’ve heard they were going to use the queue as the queue and even part of the house, and ride path for rest of house. The supercharged queue is frighteningly long, and has a section they never use.

Makes me think if they are finally considering closing F&F.

But it's odd they would do that from a capacity perspective at the moment. If Mummy can open in time for July it would make sense. Opening up Mummy in time for the summer peak season, and in time to work on the house for HHN.

Status
Not open for further replies.