Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

CityWalk Orlando Updates & Changes General Thread

I hope the Back to the Future version stays around for a long time because it will be a while before I will be able to go back to Florida again. And I want to show my family SOMETHING Back to the Future related at Universal. They keep hearing me talk about how awesome the ride was.

Are we thinking the Escape Rooms would be this year? I feel there isn’t much discussion around this. I’m hyped for these.

Haven't seen any construction updates since the rumor was put out there.

Maybe the usual park update reporters forgot about it - since it's sort of in a low traffic area of City Walk, ha.

Haven't seen any construction updates since the rumor was put out there.

Maybe the usual park update reporters forgot about it - since it's sort of in a low traffic area of City Walk, ha.
Nothing visually has changed outside. And since we can’t see what is happening inside there isn’t much to say.

The latest permits did say phase 2 construction was starting though, so interior work is happening.

Well I'm finally able to get back down in September - has there been any rumors of the Legacy store going away any time soon? I really want to see that.

Somehow I completely missed this was happening - where have the resort shuttles been dropping off guests while this is being done?

Just underneath the security hub or all the way in the back for Endless resorts. The new shelters are already being used, so no need to worry about walking all the way to the back. Thankfully this project seems to be wrapping up as it should have been done pre-Endless Summer

Now that the summer tribute store has opened featuring Back to the Future, ET, and Jaws (along with small references to other USF classics), I wonder how thematically it might compare to the rumored Escape Rooms, especially for the highly rumored Back to the Future themed room.

Now that the summer tribute store has opened featuring Back to the Future, ET, and Jaws (along with small references to other USF classics), I wonder how thematically it might compare to the rumored Escape Rooms, especially for the highly rumored Back to the Future themed room.
I'm interested to see when these Escape Rooms actually open. The tribute store looks cool but I hope the rooms are a little more themed than the store.