Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 167 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not too engaged in the exploits of the wealthy elite (unless it's the Shinra Electric Power Company, of course), but are there any rights holders/directors/creators who have directly expressed their wish to not have their property at HHN?

Stephen King is the only one on record that I know of (and he's filed legal actions to back up his stance). He's never given a non-jokey reason as to why.

IIRC John Landis was not initially enthused to have American Werewolf in London turned into a house, I think he somehow blocked the first attempt at it, but he came around once he saw the finished version.

Romero, Raimi, Peele, and Blum have all allowed houses from their IPs in the past. Hard-pressed to think of any other household name horror director/producers.

Now that an announcement has officially been made, can we expect a V3.0 of a spec map with the new rumblings that have been going around?

Reactions: Ahmanet
Status
Not open for further replies.