Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 281 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuinely shocked at how much I don't hate the merch so far :lol: Like, I love the way they incorporated the "31" on these "Every Day Is Halloween At USF" shirts.

Same, I haven’t been going for nearly as long as others here have but this is the first year I actually want to make sure I buy merch—and I’m seriously keeping my fingers crossed for another vinyl from Midnight Syndicate this year with this artwork.

Reactions: Tbad556
This merch.. OMG! I don't live in Florida which is probably good right now. Otherwise, I'd be ditching work to go to the park and start loading up. I haven't been this excited about merch in YEARS! I love ALL of it that I've seen so far. Thanks so much for posting the pics! I'm giddy like a teenager. Good god.

This merch.. OMG! I don't live in Florida which is probably good right now. Otherwise, I'd be ditching work to go to the park and start loading up. I haven't been this excited about merch in YEARS! I love ALL of it that I've seen so far. Thanks so much for posting the pics! I'm giddy like a teenager. Good god.
I have sent screenshot after screenshot to my wife because I'm in love with this aesthetic - giddy is the right word!

Okay, I feel like I'm in some alternate reality right now.. I went to HHN last year in Orlando and do not remember a Pumpkin Lord and all the walkthrough videos look like an actual house, whereas the thing I recall going through had a big opening with a ton of pumpkins that led down a long hallway..

Did it change or am I completely forgetting/misremembering?

Edit: Another key thing I definitely remember is a GIANT PUMPKIN at the very end that was a huge animatronic. I don't see that in these walkthrough videos.

Th
Okay, I feel like I'm in some alternate reality right now.. I went to HHN last year in Orlando and do not remember a Pumpkin Lord and all the walkthrough videos look like an actual house, whereas the thing I recall going through had a big opening with a ton of pumpkins that led down a long hallway..

That house with the pumpkins led into vines in the house and the vines got larger as you got further in. At the end of the house it led to the pumpkin lord, he was pretty large not sure how he could be missed. Unless you only went through it once then I could understand it was a very visually pleasing house to me.

Edit: Another key thing I definitely remember is a GIANT PUMPKIN at the very end that was a huge animatronic. I don't see that in these walkthrough videos.
That giant pumpkin at the end was the pumpkin lord.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.