Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 288 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the rumors going around were if mummy isn’t open by HHN a popular islands attraction was gonna have a cut through path from 9:30-12:30 to make up for that. Yes probably false.. just strongly going around right now. Can’t lie would love to see how it’s pulled off… just doubt it for this season
I thought the rumor was they were going to open a path to Epic Universe and let us be the first to experience Monsters Land. Seems plausible, right?

With the rumors of Treaks N Foons coming in somewhere in San Fran, I'm wondering how they will fit into the overall zone aesthetic

Or perhaps it's not the T&Fs

There is no way they would have a giant stretch to walk from the park allllllllll the way to IoA just for one ride. That's so impractical it's laughable
2006... first year back at Studios. On peak nights only, they opened Hulk, Spidey & Doom for HHN overflow.. Everything HHN related was Studios only. So it isn't impractical, it's just crazy

The last spec map from Horror Night Nightmares lists San Fran as "Coven Witches", with no T&Fs in sight anywhere.
Ah, so it all really DOES fit together

2006... first year back at Studios. On peak nights only, they opened Hulk, Spidey & Doom for HHN overflow.. Everything HHN related was Studios only. So it isn't impractical, it's just crazy
And the opposite was true in 2005, they opened up parts of Studios

With many more house plus Diagon I think they will be fine

Although it would be a nice quiet zone I'm sure, but as you said, it's a bit crazy

So I have been keeping my eye on the structure they are building in central park. My absolute hope and dream is they can reinforce the support beams so we can have a scare actor swinging over head as you walk through. I think it's rumored to be the scarecrow zone so the barn would work well

• Love
Reactions: TheCodeMan95
So I have been keeping my eye on the structure they are building in central park. My absolute hope and dream is they can reinforce the support beams so we can have a scare actor swinging over head as you walk through. I think it's rumored to be the scarecrow zone so the barn would work well
Flyer won’t happen in that structure. They’d be within arms’ reach of the guests so it would be a major safety violation.

Okay yeah that is CLEARLY bogus. There is no way they would have a giant stretch to walk from the park allllllllll the way to IoA just for one ride. Even if they considered doing that, they would have to have at least one house or something to incentive guests the trouble of making that long trek to IoA. That's so impractical it's laughable. There's no way Mummy won't be open by then.
I was curious, so I measured on Google Maps the distance to walk from a path on Minion Way to Velocicoaster.

Nearly half a mile lol. So.. almost a full mile round-trip. For reference, it's almost double the walk to the new parade building.

There's a huge difference in Universal park attendance since those split park HHN days. IOA is packed both before and after HHN starts. It's inconceivable to think they could, or
would want to, pull this off operations wise....and....there's a huge increase in tourism that isn't related to HHN, all those people filling up those thousands of rooms that didn't exist
previously. Some are HHN guest related, but many are people that have only fleeting, or no interest, in HHN and want to spend the evening in one of the parks while on vacation.

There's a huge difference in Universal park attendance since those split park HHN days. IOA is packed both before and after HHN starts. It's inconceivable to think they could, or
would want to, pull this off operations wise....and....there's a huge increase in tourism that isn't related to HHN, all those people filling up those thousands of rooms that didn't exist
previously. Some are HHN guest related, but many are people that have only fleeting, or no interest, in HHN and want to spend the evening in one of the parks while on vacation.
This is why it still blows my mind that IOA is closing at 8 most nights.

This is very true, IOA is now doing very good numbers, which was not the case for the early 2000's

Ironically, that's why they held HHN at IOA in the first place..sneaky ducks

This is very true, IOA is now doing very good numbers, which was not the case for the early 2000's

Ironically, that's why they held HHN at IOA in the first place..sneaky ducks

The fact that Islands had such meager attendance early on is why I question the public’s tastes. And yes, I know the Escape snafu was a factor.

Reactions: SeventyOne
This is why it still blows my mind that IOA is closing at 8 most nights.
I don't think we'll ever see IOA stay open too late during HHN because the whole goal of the resort is to push people towards HHN on event nights, not offer them a "free" option like sticking around IOA with their P2P-day ticket for an extra 5-6 hours after USF closes.

Status
Not open for further replies.