Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - News & Info | Page 15 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - News & Info

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Went last night for the first time this season and add me to the Dead Man's Pier fan club.

Was hoping they had a tshirt exclusively for that house considering how much merch there is this year but nada.

Descendants of Destruction was near the top for me and also, from a scares standpoint, Horrors of Blumhouse surprisingly? The Butchers were pretty intense on both my runs last night. The Millies were great too.

We went and watched. Super fun little performance. Lasts about 20 minutes.

Saw it debut on Saturday and fully agreed, it really strengthens the whole tiki bar vibe the place is going for.

Descendants of Destruction was near the top for me and also, from a scares standpoint, Horrors of Blumhouse surprisingly? The Butchers were pretty intense on both my runs last night. The Millies were great too.

DoD can have some very vicious scares, and they've been pretty consistent with them. Blumhouse gradually got better over the weekend for me with the Freaky section, and The Black Phone segment is solid. I'll also add that scares-wise, Legends Collie with good timing and a fuller cast is absolutely relentless, more so than any other house this year due to the convergence scares.

Anyone know what’s up with SS24? Neither house has opened yet

It was pretty much a delayed opened, which could've been anything. I was in line for Chupacabra at the time, and I stuck it out long enough for them to clear the line with complimentary express passes.

• Wow
Reactions: Lucky Planet
Unrelated, but does anyone know if Chucky's been out yet? I haven't seen any pictures or videos of him. It seems like just a photo-op now so I'm unsure if they ever meant to bring him back out.

Unrelated, but does anyone know if Chucky's been out yet? I haven't seen any pictures or videos of him. It seems like just a photo-op now so I'm unsure if they ever meant to bring him back out.
No Chucky this year, for some reason they also aren't letting anyone go inside the photo-op box anymore either

Reactions: tittlediddle
They do, but most guests don't know about it so they either have to find a water fountain or buy bottled water.

We were there all week 9/4-9/9. Heat index around 108-111 every day. Not only could we get water in our non-universal bottle from the freestyle machines, but we only had one food booth/counter refuse to fill up our bottle for us when we asked. Only 1, all week.

No Chucky this year, for some reason they also aren't letting anyone go inside the photo-op box anymore either
That's very weird. I guess they couldn't get a performer? But that's a very strange thing overall. I noticed it when I was walking past it last weekend.

That's very weird. I guess they couldn't get a performer? But that's a very strange thing overall. I noticed it when I was walking past it last weekend.

Sadly, it was never meant to actually have Chucky there. This was a photo-op to promote the first season of the Chucky TV series last year. You would step in the box, there would be a flash + sound effect to scare you and it would take a photo. Not sure why it hasn't been staffed for you to actually go take the photo this season.