Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Disneyland Resort

I hope they don't give up on developing the tech, but the Hulk costume looks pretty underwhelming.
This looks very much like an unfinished product. He’s only meeting at DCA for a limited time so I hope they try and do the best they can to make adjustments to the suit, specifically in making his arms seem less awkward would be a good first step.

This is another....we might say its sucks. But I saw the line and it was hugeeeeeeee

Disney's cult will make sure Disney will never have to improve anything..unless they want to.

legitimately wouldn't complain if this was the outcome lol
Spoilers....it wont

I'd love Indy to be down for the next 8 months and come back when the new film is out and have ALL effects working and the Rat room either updated or changed to a room that lives up to the rest of the ride

Spoilers....it wont

I'd love Indy to be down for the next 8 months and come back when the new film is out and have ALL effects working and the Rat room either updated or changed to a room that lives up to the rest of the ride
Now that the park has Rise and now M&MRR very soon, the park is totally in a position to do this. Of course we all know Bob Pay¢he¢k won’t even dream of doing this.

Now that the park has Rise and now M&MRR very soon, the park is totally in a position to do this. Of course we all know Bob Pay¢he¢k won’t even dream of doing this.
Agreed, like if this was Disney from even 10 years ago they might do it...but no. Money comes in and little to nothing will get fixed.

Also, yet another tier-based price increase for Disneyland with 7 levels.

I saw someone post a screen shot of a 1-day park hopper on January 27th (the day MMRR opens at DLR) costing a whopping $269. That day is considered Tier 6. :yikes:

Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse is coming back to Disneyland!

One of the few good decisions DL has made.

Its insane that some people on Micechat called this....like i would have never guessed we get this theme back again...ever.

Good.

Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse is coming back to Disneyland!

One of the few good decisions DL has made.
Can we just have this without making it a referendum on having Disney has done wrong.