Disneyland Resort | Page 119 | Inside Universal Forums

Disneyland Resort

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Not sure if there is a proper Tiana's thread for DL, but some important bits have come out:

Tiana's Palace will be coming to New Orleans Square! No details of it's location have been specified, but it will be coming to the Disneyland Resort rendition. Additionally, opening on September 20th will be a new premium retail offering, inspired by The Princess and The Frog and New Orleans.

Not sure if there is a proper Tiana's thread for DL, but some important bits have come out:

Tiana's Palace will be coming to New Orleans Square! No details of it's location have been specified, but it will be coming to the Disneyland Resort rendition. Additionally, opening on September 20th will be a new premium retail offering, inspired by The Princess and The Frog and New Orleans.

I’m guessing it will take over Cafe Orleans or French Market.

Reactions: Jerroddragon
Just like Pixar Pier, who asked for this? I’d be down if this was accompanied Hulu a ride of some sort, but why? Chapek has to shove IP everywhere.
Errr I have no love for that area so at least at night it will look nicer

I just wish it had a ride

Reactions: alias8703
San Fransokyo reads to me as a half-measure for a park that isn't going to be getting anything new for five years. But hey, maybe centralize all the food offerings into a single location, clean up the center plaza with a dedicated eating area, convert the bakery tour into an interactive meet-n-greet with Baymax, add a flat-ride...you got yourself a nice little area.

Where is the people mover?
It was never happening. This was once again a situation where people got their hopes up based on one of the biggest online Disney rumor monger clickbait sites saying that it was happening and everyone believing them because they are so desperate for the people mover to come back.

Reactions: alomar
It was never happening. This was once again a situation where people got their hopes up based on one of the biggest online Disney rumor monger clickbait sites saying that it was happening and everyone believing them because they are so desperate for the people mover to come back.
We wouldn’t have this problem if Disney just brought the dang People Mover back. Lol

Any other administration I would have been excited about the new fireworks and World of Color. But after the reaction to Enchantment...
Here's to hoping they learned from Enchantment and seeing as they're already getting rid of it, it would seem fruitless to make another show similar to one that was so unpopular it's already announced that it's being replaced by it's predecessor less than a year after the show debuted.

At first I was excited about the prospects of San FranSokyo being represented; as it's one of the few exceptions that makes sense to be featured at DCA.

But now? Yeah no, no I'm good.

Reactions: Freak
I also want more from FranSokyo, but if its between this and what we have, I'm sure it will be an improvement

To be fair the area is themed very much to match area's located near by and in San Cruz but....go to those if you want to see a Wharf. I'm at a Disney park and that area has always been kinda just there.
Should we get a ride and or attraction to? Hell yes but especially at night FranSokyo is going to be a nice area.

I wish they'd just rip the bandage off and rename the park to Pixar Adventure. That way in 10 (20?) years when they finish giving almost every attraction a Pixar skin, it will be some stab at a uniform vision. The park is basically 50% there.

I wish they'd just rip the bandage off and rename the park to Pixar Adventure. That way in 10 (20?) years when they finish giving almost every attraction a Pixar skin, it will be some stab at a uniform vision. The park is basically 50% there.
If Disney were to do that, they would wait until D23 and then wait three years to change the name. They will demand $500 to witness the DCA name-changing event and then increase admission 7% and market it as a “brand new theme park”.

• Haha
Reactions: queenmetroid