Minion Café - USF | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Minion Café - USF

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It is slightly odd that we're getting an uber-themed mini street facade for the Cafe.

I will never complain that something is too themed, so I'm fine with that element, but it does make the first two lightly-dressed showbuildings feel even more like just that: lightly-dressed showbuildings.
Yup. A facade similar to what Secret Life of Pets got would have been much preferred.

Some quick thoughts:
1. Man the word cafe is hard to read in this concept art.
2. The popcorn stand is on the same side as the cafe. (Maybe this has changed and moved across the street? or maybe they are doing separate updates like other food booths across the resort.)
3. Are the people behind the popcorn stand in the extended queue for transformers, or are they waiting in line for the restaurant?
4. Love seeing the “standalone” freeze ray pops store next to Bake my Day.

Last edited:
Yeah I gotta say - this looks really cool.

The different themed rooms sound interesting, and the food items look good. The Steak and Cheese Ray sandwich looks awesome.

Reactions: Ahmanet and Nico
Concept art shows them, and there’s still dirt and planters in production central, just begging for trees. Hopefully it happens

Would love to see an expansion of this with Sing on Tour inside of stage 18/nick studios building
Lol I see…six? Do those count?
I see shadows along the street as if there’s a legit forest on the other side of the cafe but we all know that’s concert space that’s got to stay grass.

I don’t think the little alcove next to the Transformers queue counts. I just wanted something to make the post-HHN hangover walk from the entrance to the Mummy slightly less miserable than the inner circle of hell

I wouldn't read too much into concept art as it relates to trees. we'll see what it looks like when all the walls come down and dirt is filled in. I'm also hoping for some shade, whether that's from trees, canopies or what have you.