Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 284 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
random.. but heard talks that a popular attraction won’t be open for HHN this year.. but rather a new one will be… intrigued to see how they pull this off (if true)

Close The Simpsons and open anything else. Nobody seems to ride that during the event. By the wording makes it sound like Fallon. With rumors of different queues for the sound stages this year, I suppose it would be possible. Minions, Hurl N Twirl or ET wouldn't draw anybody. Doubt they could have the actors for Bourne until 2am.

Reactions: SeventyOne
Close The Simpsons and open anything else. Nobody seems to ride that during the event. By the wording makes it sound like Fallon. With rumors of different queues for the sound stages this year, I suppose it would be possible. Minions, Hurl N Twirl or ET wouldn't draw anybody. Doubt they could have the actors for Bourne until 2am.

I get that they're doing the Minions-Studios store entrance again (no Deal or No Deal?) but we're still talking about FIVE soundstage queues. I fail to see how they would have Fallon open?

Maybe they won’t have actors for Bourne, but maybe they’ll have actors for another show that is in the Hollywood area that has appeal to horror fans…..

Last edited:
Well they wouldn’t have the event start September 2nd if they listened to those people. They can’t wait too close to the event without announcing more than half of the event either.
The crowds in earlier September are nowhere near the crowds in October, they could start it in July and that would still be the case.

Also, they've already announced everything that matters, tickets are on sale, and hotels are booking like crazy

Nobody's waiting to see if Candy Mutants is going to be there or not

Is that a mf ANUBIS on the Monsters shirt?!?!

Sorry Lil Boo enthusiasts, the good doggo deity is what I’m looking forward to most of all :)

For those who don't follow Hollywood/weren't at the Midsummer Scream panel, Murdy revealed an Anubis stiltwalker character will appear in the West Coast maze. Unclear if that character will show up in Orlando.

Fallon's queue is imperative to Ops for a couple of mazes. ET makes some sense but that would be some heavy traffic in that area. Same with Minion Mayhem.
I have a question about the word, maze. Is a maze a house or scarezone? Sorry to hijack this, but that term has confused me for awhile.

I have a question about the word, maze. Is a maze a house or scarezone? Sorry to hijack this, but that term has confused me for awhile.

A maze is the same thing as a house, but it’s a term that’s been predominantly used on the west coast in recent years. Seeking to rectify that, HHN Hollywood is now officially referring to mazes as “houses.”

Status
Not open for further replies.