2020 Holidays at Universal Orlando | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

2020 Holidays at Universal Orlando

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Is there a menu somewhere for the food items they're selling in the store?
Keep peaking in on their Social media, they revealed some yesterday on Instagram, but that's all iv'e seen.
They will most likely release the full menu sometime today to hype the opening of the store, I am pretty confident they may be opening the store tomorrow since their festivities also begin on the 14th.

Anyone know if the mold machines are new?
Or did they put a new mold of the Christmas one in and reskin the Frank and Pumpkin?

Voodoo Doughnut has released new seasonal doughnuts to celebrate the 2020 Holiday season at Universal Orlando.

v

Last edited:
The tribute store is really growing on me for some reason...
Iv'e come to really respect the transformation from both stores.
But, it for sure could of looked better, not gonna lie.

And I am still craving those treats man...

For me the Tribute Store looks pretty nice!
It's nothing mind-blowing, but as @Joe showed above, the 1st tribute store for HHN wasn't over-the-top either.

What fascinates me the most is the whole "Earl's Tree Farm" theme. I would never expect they'd go with an original theme/character for a Holiday Tribute Store, let alone all the little details they put into it. But if he becomes some sort of Holiday fixture/easter egg, I'm all for it!

For me the Tribute Store looks pretty nice!
It's nothing mind-blowing, but as @Joe showed above, the 1st tribute store for HHN wasn't over-the-top either.

What fascinates me the most is the whole "Earl's Tree Farm" theme. I would never expect they'd go with an original theme/character for a Holiday Tribute Store, let alone all the little details they put into it. But if he becomes some sort of Holiday fixture/easter egg, I'm all for it!
Earl The Squirrel, our first Holiday Celebration Icon.

I think expectations were probably unfairly high after all the immersion that was put in to the Mardi Gras and HHN stores. That's not to say that this looks slapped together, just that a lot of the rooms feel like a generic Christmas theme. Which is understandable given the really tight turnaround.

Reactions: krazyhorrorkid
Now the realist in me thinks he is just a little cute character in the art for the store...but I can't lie and say I wouldn't buy a mask/merch with him on it...RELEASE THE EARL THE SQUIRREL MERCH, YOU COWARDS
There has been a squirrel in the main USF tree for years. He is now an IP. This is monetizing the parks in a way I fully support.

Last edited: