Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

2022 Holidays at Universal Orlando (Nov 12 - Jan 1)

Thought I must have missed the 2023 announcement, but website still very generic with "select Winter dates." Any rumor on when the festivities kick off this year? In particular, any word on Manheim Steamroller? Peer pressured a buddy into buying an AP for HHN, and it randomly turns out he's a Manheim super-fan, really wants to see them.

Thought I must have missed the 2023 announcement, but website still very generic with "select Winter dates." Any rumor on when the festivities kick off this year? In particular, any word on Manheim Steamroller? Peer pressured a buddy into buying an AP for HHN, and it randomly turns out he's a Manheim super-fan, really wants to see them.

I'm hearing things will get announced tomorrow.

Crazy that Universal is soooo slow to announce a date and details. Many tourists plan their vacations around when the Holiday events occur. Perhaps they haven't decided on how much entertainment to cut. ;) :lmao:

Probably for a cost cutting reason. That seems to be the trend with this management team. One week less to pay for the Parade performers, Grinchmas performers, other stuff, etc.....The 'real' Grinch has taken over. :lol:

It's because HHN is ending later and they need more than a week to transform the park from Halloween to Christmas...

Not everything is cost-cutting.

Either way - the thread is here.

It's because HHN is ending later and they need more than a week to transform the park from Halloween to Christmas...

Not everything is cost-cutting.

Either way - the thread is here.

Still not a good look. Announcing at the end of Oct. for a Holiday event does not work well for tourist's plans. Why so late? Should have been announced months ago.

Dang- already the 7th year of this parade. I’d think eventually they’re going to have to do an IP refresh instead of the same 3 every year

Dang- already the 7th year of this parade. I’d think eventually they’re going to have to do an IP refresh instead of the same 3 every year
But that parade is nearly perfect in it's present form. Even an older IP like Madagascar is very entertaining. The old 'if it ain't broke' thought from me.