2022 Holidays at Universal Orlando (Nov 12 - Jan 1) | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

2022 Holidays at Universal Orlando (Nov 12 - Jan 1)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It's the Holiday season at Universal Orlando! The tradition continues as all the favorites are back; including Christmas in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Grinchmas Who-liday Spectacular, & Universal’s Holiday Parade featuring Macy’s.

Universal has waaay upped their Christmas game in recent years

I used to think Disney was untouchable in that regard
I actually prefer Universal Holidays to WDW now, and I've tried both. But I do like MK's Special Christmas Ticket celebration. Good events plus shorter ride times. I prefer it
over a MK day ticket, especially since MK basically only decorates Main Street area. . Epcot starts their stuff too late in the season, AK doesn't have much besides
the Tree of Life, which is decent. And DHS is just so so. ....So my agenda now is to stay at Universal and do a one day ride to MK for the Christmas Party. 4 to 12 is fine for us
since we rarely spend more than 8 hours in a park.

Yes, CBBR holiday decorations are very good. And so are the other hotels. Worth hotel hopping just for the decorations/trees.
I think we’re going to do that tomorrow to kill some time before we can get in the parks. I’m assuming that the decorations over at Portofino are A+?

Reactions: Mad Dog
I think we’re going to do that tomorrow to kill some time before we can get in the parks. I’m assuming that the decorations over at Portofino are A+?
Portofino depends on whether they've put up and decorated the large live tree they place on the piazza. If not, since it's a bit early, I'd skip Portofino. Their lobby
is ornate, but small, so there's not a lot they do with it, besides a mid sized tree....Sapphire, Royal Pacific and Hard Rock are pretty good.

Reactions: Grabnar
Portofino depends on whether they've put up and decorated the large live tree they place on the piazza. If not, since it's a bit early, I'd skip Portofino. Their lobby
is ornate, but small, so there's not a lot they do with it, besides a mid sized tree....Sapphire, Royal Pacific and Hard Rock are pretty good.
Sapphire wasn’t bad, we’re hitting the others tomorrow.