2nd USH Gate? | Page 20 | Inside Universal Forums

2nd USH Gate?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps a good question--but is there really a purpose to this thread itself? Feels like something that could be saved more so for the sake of State of USH; rather than being it's own dedicated thread.
That’s a good question. Most of us would agree that a 2nd gate is not in the foreseeable future for the park (potential resort?) I don’t see the harm in being curious about the future, but I get your point.

If anything, the other thread would get locked. Will chat with the team about this.
Understood! Given this, the NBCUE thread (which I long for the day it gets used again xD) and State of USH, it is something I had inheritedly wondered.

That’s a good question. Most of us would agree that a 2nd gate is not in the foreseeable future for the park (potential resort?) I don’t see the harm in being curious about the future, but I get your point.

And that's fair!

Reactions: Nico and Michael S
OK so we are closing this thread and shifting focus on the other existing threads.

For general musings about the current happenings at USH:

For what's possibly next for USH:

and just to tie it all together, here's the link for the hotel rumor:

Status
Not open for further replies.