A Quiet Place (HHN 33) | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

A Quiet Place (HHN 33)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
My thoughts on this after watching/listening

Think it’s going to be a stunning house scenically with some interesting viewpoints (such as the silo).

The creatures sound brilliantly done, and great variety of different views etc.

The concept of playing along to be as quiet as possible sounds great in theory, but I am really worried the general public just won’t get it or play along, especially when people have had a drink or two. I’d want to go through as quiet as possible as think that’s the way to get the most out of the house, but with the conga lines that will be impossible.

I’m glad they’re trying something different. I think they will give it their all, but I’m concerned the public response to it being “just another house” means it won’t be as good as it could and should be.

Maybe they need to pulse lines for this one? Or give groups the option when going through how they want to do it and have separate queues? Not sure really how to fix this….